After Party

My dreams were light, I couldn't remember the specifics of them, but it was a mindless nap that I was shaking off. Stretching on the couch, arms sprawled, legs stiff, double chin fully activated. 

"She's awake now" I heard Daniel chuckle. My head was resting on his thigh, his fingers untangling my hair. 

"Where's Elias?" I asked groggily

"He is figuring out payment and stuff with Joanna. How are you doing?"

"I feel great, it was fun, I think?"

"You did great and looked great, you still do, just like this. I am sorry to have done that to you, it was unprofessional and I should have warned you, both of you. Elias still might kill me." He chuckled. "It was an opportunity I couldn't stop myself from. It has been so nice finally getting to meet you Clara, ACTUALLY meet you."

"That wasn't fair what you did, but I know I deserved it." I replied as I cuddled back up into a ball on the couch pushing my head closer to his crotch. "It was nice to meet you too. I've spent a lot of my days thinking about our short time together."  

"This doesn't have to be the end of it, you know? Elias can share." He chuckled and then quickly cleared his throat looking at the doorway where Elias stood.

"I can share, but why would I share with you after that stunt?" He growled at Daniel

"Come on, Clara is fine. It made for an exciting class, you were enjoying watching it as much as the audience was."

"I'm giving Clara all of the revenue from the event, that was not what she thought this was and makes me look like I lied. She is getting my cut and yours, no question."

"Neither of us need it, so you know that's fine. I just don't want you to hold this against me, more than you already are."

"You're just a jackass, that's all."

"That hour or so of standing there was pretty intense though" I chimed in, taking in their puzzled faces.

"Hour? Clara that was 15 minutes." Elias chuckled

"No way." I was shocked. "It felt like hours. I was starting to wonder if I was even awake during that, I felt like, a vegetable basically. Totally useless."

"I can think of plenty of ways to use you" Daniel retorted with a grin.

My stomach started to turn, butterflies? I had been waiting for years to meet Daniel and here he was, but there Elias was. I felt greedy for wanting them both to myself. I had only known Elias for a handful of weeks and technically I've known Daniel for a couple of years. It was hard to say who I had been more intimate with. They both had hungry eyes that stared at me like a wild cat stares at their prey. 

"Can we leave?" I interrupted whatever they were thinking, still unsure if I wanted to know what it was exactly.

"Personally, I'm starving and Clara just got the paycheck, so she is buying." Daniel joked

We all agreed to go home and get cleaned up, mostly me, my makeup was smeared everywhere. Daniel would meet us at the restaurant that we agreed upon. I had the strangest craving for steak, I wanted a big meal. I was physically and emotionally drained from the apparent 15 minute session. I let Elias choose my outfit for the night, he was too picky for the amount of energy I had right now. He handed me a black bandage dress that clung to me tighter than any of my other clothing. I asked him for underwear and he laughed out loud. 

"Haha! Absolutely not. I have plans." 

Right then, I felt all the blood in my body rush to my clit. I was throbbing with desire. It felt like my life has been turned upside down. I had routine and a way of doing things and now I had to just wait for the next instruction. I wanted Elias now, right here, what was stopping us. I walked towards him, still peeling off the latex bodysuit, he was still comparing shoes that I should wear with the dress I selected. I approached him from behind, wrapping my arms around his torso, my hands blindly exploring his chest and abdomen. It was hard, but welcoming. I was hoping something else would be the same. Elias paused to assess the situation I was trying to create. Still hugging him from behind, I let my hands move towards his hip bones, slowly gliding my palms towards his member. Finally, meeting him. His cock was hard and creating tension against his grey pants. I sighed, pressing my face into his back.