Tonight's Helper

Lorin and Jospeh were getting ready to leave. They were obviously hitting it off. I made sure she was ok with leaving with him and got Jospehs information, just in case.

"Make sure she gets up in time for work. Lorin! Nine AM!" I jokingly yelled.

Felix looked at me, still smirking. His blonde hair that was previously gelled and styled, now hung in perfect strands across his forehead. His eyes, squinting a little bit more, from the alcohol.

"So, um, will you let me give you a ride back to the hotel?" I asked, looking down.

"That's fair, I will LET you give me a ride back to the hotel, but only because you LET me buy you a drink." He laughed. "Are you going to stay with me?"

I blushed, but smirked. "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I can't stay at the hotel, it's just policy."

"Can I take YOU home then? I know what you want, Clara."

"Ha, do you? What do I want?" Felix pulled me closer, his back against the brick wall outside of the bar. I felt his hard chest, his shirt slightly untucked revealed how low his trousers hung.

"I know you don't want me specifically, you want someone more powerful. Some big CEO of a startup company. Am I right?" He pulled my chin up, so I was looking right at him.

"You don't know that..."

"Am I right?"

"You might be. I don't know the man. It's just some fantasy, I'm sure and I am also realistic." I replied. I couldn't look away. I wanted this too, he was teasing me, with the thought of another man.

"I was watching you at the conference all week. You like being looked at. You like flipping your hair back and swaying when you walk. A room full of men gawking at you and you stare at whoever is at the podium." He paused, "I still want to go home with you, I can still help you." His hands slid down to my hips, he placed his thumbs in the back pockets of my work slacks. I placed my hands on his shoulders, my thumbs trailing the open part of his shirt.

"Let's go, before I change my mind." I started to walk away, " Wait, Felix, I don't want anything more from this, just to be clear, I just want your help."

"Lucky for you, I just want to help you, nothing more."

Page Break

"Well, this is home." My apartment was nice, and I got a great deal for being so close to the city. It was the perfect blend of clean edges with character. A studio apartment was all I needed. I was never there, and the space suited me perfectly.

"This is nice, really nice. He kicked off his dress shoes. Made his way to my bed, that sat in the center of the brick wall, and laid down. "Are you going to join me?"

I walked over to the stereo system and hit play. I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet came on. I unclipped my hair and let what little length was there fall down my shoulders. I unbuttoned my blouse, I always dress for the unexpected at work. My black lace bra was just an everyday accessory at this point. Just in case some day my workplace play time ever came true.

"I can just watch too, this is more than fine." Felix stated with his arms behind his head and shirt unbuttoned.

My bed pulled me in, or maybe it was his smell.

"I don't need to do this ya know?" I told him

"You're right, you don't need to do anything." He said while putting me on my back. He pulled down my work pants with his thumbs, revealing matching lace boyshorts. "You're ready for anything, aren't you?"

"I hope for these encounters every day." I replied, caught up in this scent, his touch. Any touch.

"You can think about him." He said, his lips on my neck

"I don't know him." I breathed out heavily.

"You don't have to tell me if you do, baby."

I couldn't think about anyone. I could only feel. I needed this, just a touch. Just some help. His lips left my neck, hit my chest softly. Then my hips. Then my thighs.

"You're going to let me help you?" Felix spoke into my legs.

"Yes. I can help you too."

"No, not tonight."

His tongue made contact with my wetness. He moved slowly, taking in whatever, he could. I pushed myself into him, the pressure from his tongue increased and his hands moved to my lower back. He pulled me into him, suggesting I move myself on him. I was grinding on his face. My wetness had covered his mouth completely. He sucked up what he could and moved his tongue, gathering up whatever he missed. Felix let out a groan that sent vibrations through my body. My toes curled and my whole body tensed up.

"Yes Felix, keep going." I moaned.

He tried to reply, but his muffled voice only sent me deeper into my climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm there." I let out with a sigh.