❦ Chapter Seven ❦

*Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf's characters or plot lines. Only my own that I add in.*

❦ Chapter Seven ❦

Opal 

Things with Lydia since the ice rink had been a bit... strange. She acted like it never happened, but then she wasn't her usual self either. Scott, Stiles and Allison acted as if she was going to break down again any minute, and I was pretty sure she didn't like that at all.

Erica was also a different story. I didn't know her that well to begin with, but I didn't think she was the type to go after someone who was already taken. Yes, I am talking about Scott McCall, and yes I know that he and Allison are secretly dating. Stiles told me that Allison's parents did not approve of their relationship for reasons unknown to me, and that Allison was forced to break up with him. However, they loved each other so much that they decided to date in secret. Back to Erica, I saw her advancing on Scott before first period and I pretty sure that she's not that stupid to think that Scott would get over Allison that quickly, if she didn't know that they were dating. I thought she was a lovely girl... until she changed into a completely different person overnight.

Allison and I were just calmly walking down the hallway when we saw Erica pinning Scott against some lockers. I remember asking her how she wasn't jealous about it and she told me that he loved her, and that there was nothing to worry about.  I admired that about her.

Now it was six o'clock at night and no one was home. John was at the station and Stiles had texted me that he was going to be here soon with some food he promised to bring back. That was an hour ago.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number again. It rang for a few moments before letting out a beep. "Hey it's Stiles, I'm not a-" Letting out a frustrated sigh I pressed the end call button. Was it honestly this often that Stiles disappeared for hours upon end with no texts or anything of the sort?

Time to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed a warm jumper from my closet upstairs and put it on while grabbing my small purple purse, and walked determinedly out the front door.

I was going to go Stiles hunting.

I underestimated on how big Beacon Hills was. Beacon Hills didn't seem like a big town at all, but truthfully, it was. And I was completely lost.

I called Stiles a few more times, and then tried Scott but neither of them answered their phones. They have really bad communication issues. So here I was, wandering aimlessly down some alleyway because I'm an idiot. Isn't it in movies that when one of the main protagonist's run down an alleyway, she or he get's brutally murdered?

When I reached the middle of the narrow passage way, I heard a rustling sound coming from a dumpster to the side. I paused mid-step and swallowed nervously. I know I should probably turn around running in the opposite direction, but then again it's me. The girl that is so curious and has to know absolutely everything.

I took a cautious step towards the bin and tilted my head to the side. The lid of the dumpster flew open, causing my to stagger back in surprise and let out a shriek. Aggressive mumbling floated out from the inside and then a head popped up above the disgusting trash. I let out a relieved yet confused sigh.

"Bitch," Stiles hissed as he climbed out of the bin. He landed onto the concrete with a loud 'thud'.

"Um, Stiles?" I said. He spun around to face me, shock flitting across his face. I raised my eyebrows, "what were you doing in a bin?" I asked with a cheeky smile.