❦ Chapter Fifteen❦

Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf.

❦ Chapter Fifteen❦

Opal

Complete and utter exhaustion clouded my body. My temple pounded with pain, but the exhaustion and being sleep deprived made it easy to ignore the pain. However, I was still aware of the egg-like bump on my forehead. Not to mention my black eye. The sound of a stick snapping caught my full attention. I whipped my head to see where the sound came from, and let my body relax when I saw Stiles moving through the trees towards me, his hands full of food.

I gave him a lazy smile and leaned back against the white van. "Is that for me or the lizard?" I asked with a hopeful gleam in my eye.

Stiles grinned. "This is for you," he gestured with the chips and sandwiches in each hand. My face brightened as I snatched all of it from him, tearing at the packaging of the sandwich. As soon as the sandwich was free of the gladwrap I crammed the yummy goodness into my mouth, not giving a shit about the look Stiles was giving me. I moaned in delight, I was bloody starving.

"You're a God," I said to him, my mouth full of food.

He shot me a blank stare. "Close you're freaking mouth, Opal." He took the backpack that rested on his shoulders and gave it a pat. "This is for our lizard."

I glared at him, before giving back my full attention to the food that was in my hands. "Fucking buzz kill." I muttered after I swallowed.

Stiles lifted a hand to his ear with a smile playing on his lips. "What was that?"

I coughed and cleared my throat. "I said, you should probably go feed Jacko-man right about now."

He grinned, and I randomly blew him a playful kiss. His grin softened into a small smile, and a dazed look danced across face. It was cute. A few seconds later, he snapped out of it and stepped away from me, towards the back doors of the van. "You should go home and get some sleep."

I laughed, "I'm not letting you break the law without me, Stiles. Forget about it." I placed the rest of my food on the ground, and stepped towards him. Stiles stiffened at our close proximity, with our chests almost touching. The same weird feeling from earlier pooled into my stomach. I stared into his brown orbs and gently took the backpack out of his hands, before stepping back and taking a breath and shaking the feeling off. "We should probably feed Jackson now."

Stiles blinked a few times and nodded slowly, staring off into the trees that stood before him. I turned back to the van before Stiles grabbed a hold of my arm, pulling me to him.

"Stiles, wha-"

"Your face," He cut me off. I raised an eyebrow. "Your eye is healed." My eyebrows furrowed as I lifted a hand to touch my eye. I felt the skin and pressed softly. It didn't hurt.

"It's probably nothing," I said turning around. I opened the doors at back of the van, ducking my head so I wouldn't hit the roof as I climbed into the back. My eyes spotted Jackson who was sitting with his head ducked and hands chained. His head lifted and his eyes met mine as soon as I sat across from him. "So, Stiles brought you some foo-"

Jackson shot forward, his arms shaking in his chains. "Let me out, now!"

Stiles shoved me behind him; a serious attitude look crossing his face as he stared Jackson down. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up - close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favour?"