IMPORTANT

I hate these kinds of messages in stories that I read, but I'll end up deleting it sooner or later. I need to get one thing straight.

I am honestly just thinking of putting this whole story on hold, just to rewrite the damn thing because I have so many people commenting and PM'ing about Opal's name. I have gone for a year and a half trying to ignore it, but I can't anymore. These comments and messages have been rude and really hurtful. I get harassed enough in my own personal life, and I try to write because it brings me at least a little bit of happiness. Except all that goes down the drain when I get these rude ass people commenting on my story, telling me to change it, telling me its 'so annoying', that I'm stupid for naming my OC this. This isn't directed at everyone. Some of you have actually stuck up for not only Opals name, but also for me, and I am so grateful for that.

But I have asked countless times for these comments and messages to stop and they haven't. I apologize to all  of you who hate her name. I'm so sorry for choosing something unique, to make this story even more of my own.

I absolutely hate peer pressure, but if Opals name bothers you that much I'll put the story on hold to rewrite the whole thing. The thing is, I was just getting back into the routine of writing again after battling a lot of personal issues, and I come back to get everything thrown back into my face. I had half finished chapter sixteen, but it wouldn't be posted until I have either edited the whole story or the haters out there get over a name in a fictional story. If I rewrite this thing, it'll be on hold for a while because I'm now in my final year at school and it is so full on. I need time to study for my psychology class because I want to do something with mental health, including possibly a counselor, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a social worker. I want to be able to help those who are going through what I have been, and what I'm still going through. I can't do this if I take up all of my free time editing a story because some people let a simple name annoy them. But I honestly can't handle the hateful comments and PM's anymore, I'm sorry.

 Thank you to all of my other readers, I love you all so much and I'm sorry that I let these people get to me, I wish I could've dealt with it longer and not let it get to me, but I am so exhausted. Thank you for sticking with this story and not giving a bloody shit about a name in a story, and thank you for sticking with me this far.

So please; comment, post a message on my wall or PM me about this matter. If the majority of you don't care about her name, then I'll continue this story and everything will be fine.

Sas x