Urgent.

*Okay all you lovely readers, here's the thing.

I know you all want me to update. I myself really want to update, but I've got some really bad shit going on right now.

I have just now been re-diagnosed with depression, and I am in a really bad place right now. I have no time for writing, because I need to take some time out to focus on myself, my fucked up emotions, and my studies. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

But please, don't get rid of this story from your library, I refuse to give up on them, and I won't... it's just I need some time without worrying about you guys getting angry at me for not updating. I have officially started my holidays, and if I find any spare time to write I definitely will.

I beg of you that none of you get angry at me, because then what I'm going through is just going to worsen. I don't like my readers being mad at me, and that's why I'm really sorry for not being able to update so often. 

I don't want to burden you with my problems, so I'm just going to make this short. This break won't be forever, it's just going to be until I stop feeling sad, lonely, scared and depressed. I love you all, and I hope you know that.

Love you all, Saskia xxo