I'M BACK!

I'M BACK BITCHES!

So, I'm currently writing chapter fourteen.  I think it is safe to say that there will be an update in the next two days. 1,000 words down, at least 1,000 more to go. I feel like I should give you like twice as much for being so patient and not giving up on me, but how about we just ease into it.

So, after like 8 or 9 months of some very f**********************cking slow recovery, I am happy to say I am going to begin updating regularly. it might be a bit sketchy at first, because I've got 4 more weeks left of school and a shit tonn of work and appointments but then I've got like 8 - 10 weeks of holidays baby.

I don't know how many of you have stuck around, and I don't know how many of you have left. I am so sorry I have taken this long to get back into writing, but I will not give up on this story. I refuse to, I will see Opal and the crew, her story-line and the series to the very end.

I love you all, and I appreciate everyone one of you who believes in me and will see this story to the end with me. Next chapter will have cute Stopal moments and even a flashback. Comment below if you're still here with me, I LOVE YOU ALL

BY THE WAY, 400 FOLLOWERS? THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN OH MY GOD YOU ALL DESERVE JELLYBEANS. JELLYBEANS FOR EVERYONE!

Okay I'm done, love Sas xxo