Chapter 20: I Was Waiting For This

Previously on TARM: (A/n sorry I just wanted to do that)

        Then I heard it. A howl.

        A howl of war

        Just after that every window was broken and in came a member of the pack. The hunters all took their guns and started shooting my pack. A$$holes.

        A small whimper sounded through the room after the guns fired. At least it was only one. I turned to see the wolf that was shot, it was one of the guards his name was Raphael. We didn't talk much but he deserved respect and as soon as I get out of it. Some hunters were already in the floor dead, only 10 hunters were still alive and unfortunately Liam was one of them.

        After another shot, I couldn't take it. I opened the cage door after unlocking it.

        I went to the wolf that was shot and started putting pressure on his wound. I took a shirt of a dead hunter and replaced my hand with the shirt.

        "Put pressure on it" I said to him.

        I made my way to the other Wolf that was shot. He was shot with a silver bullet in his chest. Oh no. I put my fingers in his throat not feeling a heart beat.

        I stood up, right at that time someone grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up, a gun was aimed at my chest directly where my heart was.

        Surprise, surprise the one holding the gun was Liam. I heard a really, like really angry growl in front of me.

        There he was Harry, well his wolf obviously and the whole pack warriors behind him. He shifted back, being handed some pants which he put on. Yeah he better, nobody seeing that but me.

        "Let her go and I'll make your death fast" He yelled with so much authority that I'm pretty sure even our own pack got scared.

        "You know I was waiting for this, finally getting to kill your precious mate. I thought she would be the last one but I can make an exception" He told Harry, pushing me forward, aiming the gun at me and shooting it.

        Before the bullet hit my chest, I was pushed to the floor. I looked and saw Harry taking my place just in time for the bullet to hit him.

"Nooooo"

"If she is amazing, she won't be easy. If she is easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. if you give up, you're not worthy. Thruth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just have to find the ones worth suffering for"

- Bob Marley.

I totally did that one on purpose :P

Song of the chapter: Blow