Harry's POV: Chapter 1,2

As soon as I got to school I smelled this unbelievable wonderful scent and I knew exactly who it belonged to, it was my Mate's. But I can't do this to whoever she was, I have to protect her and it doesn't matter the cost. The hunters are taking our wolves and I don't even know how, how did they get into our land without our warriors catching them?

        No, I can't risk losing whoever she is, even after my wolf's protest. I need to protect her. I made my way to the principal's office which was my uncle but you know, policy and everything. "Hey Uncle J" I say slipping into the seat in front of him.

        "What do you want Harry?" He asked with a fake glare. I know he loves me.

        "Tell the teachers to excuse Jonah and Daniel, they were taken by hunters" I said turning serious, I didn't even let him answer because I left the room. I don't like when people are hurt from my pack.

        I open the door and I hit someone who was behind it. Out of instinct I wrapped my arms around her body, feeling big shocks run through my body. I look into her eyes and one word fell out of my mouth at the same time she said it.

        "Mate" From the shock I accidentally let go off my arms making her fall down and hit her head.

        'Idiot, you've hurt her' My wolf scolded me, I was about to pick her up again but she already sat down rubbing her head.

        I took a quick look at her and I was absolutely mesmerized. She was beautiful, she had this perfect long red hair, she was smaller than me but she was the perfect height. Her eyes were this brown color, I know it's a normal color but she makes it seem like no one else had them except her. 

        I couldn't let them take her, no I can't she's too perfect. I knew exactly who she was. She was Amelia even her name was perfect. She was "the nerd" I don't like that term just because she is smart doesn't make her a nerd.

        I took her arm and got her on her feet. I lead her to the first door I saw which happened to be a janitor's closet. I turned on the light and saw her eyes widen as she looked at me.

        Good god, she is just so perfect.

        "Oh my god, this can't happen why me?" I ask to the moon goddess seriously I can't let her get hurt, no no I have to do something.

        'Don't you even think about it' my Wolf told me.

        I'm so sorry.

        "What's your full name?" I ask while opening the door checking if anybody was watching us. I can't trust anyone from my pack.

        "Amelia knight" She said lowly, this was the first time I heard her talk and it was like music to my ears.

        "Well Amelia, I really don't want the Luna of the biggest pack of America be a fucking little nerd who can't even defend herself. So I Harry Anderson reject you Amelia Knight as my mate." I say trying to push away my heart breaking, I have to do this. If I insult her maybe she won't ask why. Please don't ask why.

        She chuckled, and gave a smile. Did she not care? Did she not care that my heart was breaking into tiny million pieces because I knew I couldn't be with her?

        "Well I guess we're on the same page because I didn't want my mate to be a fucking asshole with his head so far up his ass that he can't see" She said opening the door and stepping out, and with every step she took away from me, my heart broke even more.

        I clutched my chest leaning against the wall. Remind me again, why did I do this?