Chapter 15: The Pizza Guy?

*a month later*

        Finals, tests, pack meetings. That's how I spent this last month. I really got to know Harry more, we talked a lot and kissed a lot like really kissed a lot but no mating yet.

        Well in this very day I am graduating from high school forever. Wohoo, with all my friends.

        We are getting ready at Harry's house because we are all taking a limousine to the ceremony and stuff. The dresses don't really matter because we are always going to be wearing the gown but for the after party then we get to take it off.

        I have on a white and black guess polka dot cross dress and white pumps. My hair is let loose. We don't have prom but this sure looks a lot like it. Leah has on a black dress that reached her thighs, some black pumps and her hair is just like mine, let loose. Adriana is wearing a red pencil dress with a square neck, a Grey t-strap heels and a gold bracelet.

        "Ladies are you done there?" Justin's voice sounded through the door.

        "Yeah well be right there" Adriana responded.

        "Oh just so you know, Adriana I got you a date, my cousin is going to the graduation and he doesn't want to go alone" He added.

        "Oh great another creep" She mutters under her breath. We walked down stairs in time for the bell to ring.

        I opened the door to see a guy who had brown kinda long hair that reached his shoulder and brown eyes. "Hi I'm Taylor, Justin's cousin" He introduced.

        "Come on, you are just right on time"

        "Mate" I hear him say, I look at him and see him staring right at Adriana's eyes.

        Awwwwww well look at that, Adriana found her mate.

~

        "Say goodbye to the class of 2014" As the principal said that everybody threw their hats in the air and started cheering.

        "Woo we are now officially graduated students" I told Adriana and she just nodded.

~

*At the after party*

        "I don't like how the guys are looking at you" Harry told me wrapping an arm around my waist and nuzzling his head in my neck.

        "Oh please get a grip, all the girls here are practically eye rapping you and you don't see me complaining, cause you are all mine" I told him patting his head. Like really him in a suit and tie it is to much for me to handle.

        "Come on I want to show you something" He told me walking away. I am guessing he wants me to follow him. He could've at least told me first.

        I followed him to the back of the reception, there was this lovely fountain which a lot of flowers surrounding it, it was absolutely precious. My vision was blocked by hands covering my eyes.

        "guess who?" Harry asked huskily in my ear. I had to stop myself from shivering.

        "The pizza guy?" I asked him playing dumb.

        "Yeah it is" He says chuckling taking his hands off of my face and stepping back. I turn around and see him on one knee with a closed box in his hand.

        "Amelia-" He started saying.

        "Please tell me you are not asking me to marry you because you know that in the werewolf world we do not marry, we mate" I cut him off

        "I wasn't going to ask you that, but if you would have let me finish" He says playfully glaring at me.

        "Fine continue" I told him rolling my eyes.

        "Amelia you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am not going to make a long speech so I am getting straight to the point. I, Harry Anderson accept you Amelia Knight as my mate" He says.

        "And I, Amelia Knight accept you Harry Anderson as my mate" I told him. He opened his box and revealed a beautiful necklace that had an H in it.

        "So this will represent our bond forever" He told me getting off of his knees and putting on the necklace in my neck.

        "And this is mine remembering you" He told me revealing a necklace with an A in it.

        "I love it" I told him leaning in and kissing him, man I can never get enough of him.

        "Tomorrow I am introducing you to the pack as their new Luna" He told me and I just nodded but there was still one thought in my mind.

        "Now I want pizza"

"The truth is that you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed"

- Eminem

Song of the chapter: Suit and Tie