Chapter 13: I Still Hate Him

        I hate him.

        I hate Harry for marking me.

        Ok not literally hate him but I hate him metaphorically. 

        We decided that we weren't going to tell the pack about me being their new Luna, until after graduation so I won't get special treatment in my classes and whatnot. 

        Enough about that let's go back to why I hate Harry. Well it's been 2 weeks since he marked me... Now guess what I am In the process of.

        Heat. Freaking Heat. Let me give you a brief description about what heat is. It's when your whole body feels like it's being set on fire unless your mate touches you. This is a way to speed up the mating process. One of the side effects of being in heat is being extremely horny. That's the first thing you feel, then you slowly start getting hotter and hotter until you feel like you are in the desert with a jacket and ten piles of clothing.

        It started today. When I woke up and saw him at the bed beside me (we didn't do the dirty) and all I could think about was about his abs and other stuff...

        That's when I realized it and told him. You know what he did. He made me take the most conservative clothes I had which I now had on. It was a white top that looks like sweater, some sweatpants and some brown boots. He completely ignored the part about feeling hot and just made sure about other guys taking advantage of me.  I also had to put all of my stuff in a backpack.

        And now I am going to be missing three days of school. Yay! Yeah no.

        We got in the car and drove to I don't know where, when we reached I don't know where. There was like a little cabin with 5 males guarding it. But I could tell they were mated by their smell.

        We got in and it was freezing cold all I did was step into the cabin and Harry shut the door behind me locking it with a key from the outside.

        There was a note pushed by the opening in the door and it read:

"For the following 3 days you are going to be staying in this cabin with only the males who are already mated guarding you. You cannot have visitors especially that Justin kid, and Adriana, because I don't want my Mate becoming a Lesbian, now do we?

I won't visit you for the three days, because you know I won't resist myself and I want to wait. So I am sorry but entertain yourself in any way you want. You can play board games and stuff with the guard, Pablo. (the oldest guy) I would only let him play with you because I am sure you could take him in a fight if you would like.

Don't turn down the temperature it would be easier for you to manage the heat of your body. And they are extra jackets in the second door to the right your room is the first one on the left. In case you get really cold which I doubt it but you got to be sure.

Now that's all,

With love,

Harry"

        Seriously? I went to my bedroom and it was beautiful there was this master bed in the middle with pink covers and pink pillows, yellow sheets. Yellow carpet, a bunch of forever young posters beside the bed and Christmas like lights around the room.

        It was perfect but I still hate him.

        This are going to be a long 3 days without Harry.

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

- The Perks of being a wallflower

I know is kinda lame but is like a bonus chapter because I wasn't going to write this one and then I remembered that she has to go to heat at some point duh. Well that's what happened. Oh and if some of you can't see Chapter 12, take this story off of your library then put it again. I think that will do it.

Song of the chapter: Closer