Chapter 8: You Are As Dumb As Lloyd Christmas

        All week I tried to avoid Harry. I mean I still saw him in the lobby and in classes but I didn't talk to him, also I didn't try to get him jealous again. I'm just trying to avoid any other flipped cars or broken lockers. That was my probably on me.

        And now is Saturday and I am going to a party. The host is the beta which is also one old friend of mine from before I was labelled a loser or a nerd. He is actually really nice and cool and he also throws the best parties ever. This one is actually not in his house but either way he's going to be the host. The house is in the heart of Pack Central,  Pack central is basically the town of our territory where all of the people live that aren't alpha, beta, pack doctors or gammas.

        Everybody is invited including Harry, of course since he is the alpha he always gets invites, even to the little kid's ones. I am hoping he won't show up, fingers crossed. Deep in my mind I know he is going to be there but I won't admit it until I see him there.

        I am wearing a black bikini and a white cover up open shirt and some Jean shorts. I also brought a change of clothes for when I want to go home and a towel.

        Justin is suppose to be picking me up and driving me to the party. When he got here he was wearing the total opposite of what you are supposed to wear when you go to the pool or beach. He had on some jeans and a sweat shirt with some jackets on his hand. He looked like he was going to Alaska.

        "Amelia you are under dressed" He said to me. What the hell is he talking about?

        "Justin where do you think we're going?" I asked him, slightly shaking my head and biting my lip so I won't laugh in his face.

        "Weren't we going to watch a movie?" He asked confused like a little kid lost in a shop.

        "Justin I love you but you are as dumb as Lloyd Christmas" I said opening the door so he can step through. "We are going to a pool party, so go to my room and change. I think that I still have your clothes from when we went to the beach and you didn't bother to take it home in my closet." I said pushing him up the stairs, he tripped on the first step but quickly recovered.

        "My god, my friend is so bossy" He said shutting my door.

        He changed into a t-shirt and some swimming shorts. And we finally headed to the party. Which was packed... well the inside was packed the pool was empty like seriously is a freaking pool party. Key word POOL. This I don't understand, *mental head shake* people.

        If they are not going to use the pool then I would have it all by myself, so I took off my shorts and shirt, and made my way to the border. I took a big breath before I dove head first into the water. Just as I did that almost everybody else made there way to the pool, leaving me with not enough space to swim.

        After about 30 minutes of trying to swim I got out of the pool. While I was searching for my purse I could feel hungry eyes on me but I ignored it and continued on my search.

        "Amelia, didn't thought you were coming" a familiar voice said while hugging me unexpectedly. 

        "Tyler, Oh my god is been a long time" I said recognizing his voice while hugging him back. He is Tyler White a friend of mine who I have not seen for a while, he doesn't usually go much to school. He just stays taking care of some pack business, so that the alpha can go to school. Oh he is the beta.

        "Tyler get your hands off of her" Harry appeared out of nowhere, yanking Tyler's hand off of my waist where they were previously at, while glaring at Tyler. Like seriously he is so frustrating, didn't he listen to our last conversation. I AM NOT HIS ANY MORE. 

        I finally found my purse but it was behind Harry. Me being the badass I am, ha not. Still I am not even going to talk to him, as long as I have as minimal contact with him as possible then I'll be okay for a few hours but right now I didn't care about me. I cared about trying to make this mother roofer lose his mind. I reached my hand to grab my purse, making my face go directly in front of Harry.

         I saw him gulp loudly, and look at me with still anger in his eyes and the rest were lust. F*ck where is my purse? Finally I grabbed my purse hard in my hand where I know it won't fall before leaning more into him making our lips slightly brush but not touch fully. The sparks were impossible to resist but I am stronger than I look apparently.

        "I already told you, you rejected me don't go acting like my mate now" I whisper to him. Fully stepping back and leaving towards the bathroom, leaving him alone in his own thoughts and feelings.

        I dried up and changed into a white crop top, a high wasted denim short and short black heels. Yeah I thought I had different shoes but no because I am not going with my previous shoes that were sandals. I brushed my hair and tried to find Justin so that we can leave, but I didn't find him anywhere so I texted him that I was going to walk back. I walked past Harry on the way out, I sent him a wink and left the house with an extra sway on my hips.

        I feel like such a slut right now.

"I don't know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving"

- John Green

Wohoo FIFA right now I am watching

Argentina vs. Netherlands I am counting on Argentina winning the world cup. Sorry I am Latina and that is the only group left. Now that Brazil is eliminated by 7-1.

OK enough about soccer.

Song of the chapter: Summer