Chapter 5: I will end you in a second

Chapter 5: I Will End You In A Second     

   It was her. The worst person you will ever meet. No, I am not exaggerating. Regina George makes an appearence in the form of Khristina Blue.

        She's the infamous queen bitch of this school, who bullies anyone who isn't on her social scale. Which meant that she bullied me and the whole honor roll. That's lower than I can ever begin to explain. Khristina is the reason I am who I am, she even tried to scare my only friends so that I would be alone, but it didn't work on them. Those are what I call loyal friends.

        I slowly turn around to see a crowd wondering what it's going to happen. Typical hormonal teenagers.

        I was actually considering chickening out of this revenge thing and going back into being a nobody, but the hint word is considering because I already went far enough to go back and it's time to stand up for myself and I am starting now.

        'hell yeah' my wolf exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes at her. Typical.

        So yeah when I came face to face with the Regina's doppelgänger I was entirely sure I wasn't going to back down.

        "I'm sorry but coming from you, it really doesn't mean much" I said to her with fake sympathy. That was a really lame comeback, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

        "What did you just say?" she asks stepping closer.

        "I think you heard me, I called you a bitch. and you know what? I am so sick of you bullying just for the fun of it, and me not standing up for myself ends now, if I see you bullying one more person, you are going to have to deal with me" I said all up on her face like the badass i am!, ok no but you get me.

        I heard a low growl escape her mouth and I started walking away not wanting to fight because I am gonna have to damage my clothes  even though I have spare clothes but-

        I couldn't finish because a little brown wolf launched herself at me which I am guessing was Khristina's wolf, I can take her down in less than a minute. I would fight her in my human form but if she hurts me it would be faster to heal in wolf form. Which I doubt but you always have to be careful.

        I let her think that she had the upperhand but like seriously I saw her attack before she even shifted. So when she pinned me down at the floor with a smirk, I smirked back and she had look of confused on her face yeah that lasted until I shifted, totally ruining my clothes and skirt which by the way I loved, I am propably going to silently grieve over the destroyed clothes. But the clothes are not the biggest worry right now it's getting this STD bag out of my wolf.

        When I shifted into my white wolf I heard almost everybody gasp out of shock like I said a white wolf is really rare. But I'm not saying it was obvious but I kind of have white hair now. So it's not that surprising.

        Well I went so out of topic, now back to the fleabag on top of me. With just a gentle push on her shoulder I send her off of me and pushed myself off of the ground. She tried to get up but I put my paw on her chest stopping her from getting up and growled at her. Come at me, I dare you.

        'I told you to to not mess with me, because I will end you in a second, now get out of here' I said to her through mind link.

        I retreated my paw and just like that she was gone to the wind I smirked a little at that. I mean my whole life I didn't stand up for myself thinking it would be worse but I guess not. I should have done this from the start.

        I am still in my wolf so I went to the girl's locker room, went to my locker and picked up my clothes. I shifted into my human self putting on my spare change of clothes which consisted in a salmon colored sweatshirt that is really long, some white shorts, white long boots, a cream purse and I let my hair down. Ready for my audition in the choir. God, I hope they take me in. I love singing.

        But something stopped me and it was him. My dear mate.

"A day without laughter is a day wasted"

- Nicolas Chamfort

Oh cliffhanger.

I changed the ending so yeah you would notice and I am going to be able to upload more like daily or more because I am on vacation and all I am doing is watching Gossip Girl and eating not that I am complaining, but you get the point.

Song of the Chapter: Brave