Chapter 14: Whatever You Say Big Guy

        The three days of heat went by slowly and painfully. At first it didn't hurt much but then all I did was burn, my insides were burning now I understand the temperature of the house. Yeah after a while I had to took off the sweaters and just stayed in my undergarments, not even kidding.

        The only good thing about that is that I could right my song for the festival and no it wasn't about death and suffering. Okay not the last one I wrote, the first one... A little bit.

        It's been 2 weeks and a day, so today is Friday in another words. It is the Music festival. Right now I am with Adriana in my room getting ready. Leah wanted to come but she had plans with her family. Today Justin was going to meet THE parents.

        Adriana is doing my hair and make-up. While I am about to have a nervous breakdown. Breath in and out. Breath in and out. Once I got my breathing in control. Adriana had already finished my face.

        "Now, go put on your almost dress" she said pushing me into the bathroom. Is an almost dress because is a shirt and skirt but it looks like a dress. So yeah.

        I am wearing a black bec and bridge Helene bustier, a black belstaff eden skirt, the Northern start tip bracelet, which is a golden color, a Deborah Pagani five stud necklace, that is black too, and my black boots. [On the side]

        I look in the mirror and see my hair in curves flowing down my back and a pair of my top hair pushed back. So that my bangs could show. The make-up isn't noticeable that is how I like it, I don't like being caked up.

        I stepped out of the bathroom and immediately Adriana started whistling. "I think I found my Mate" she said looking at me.

        "You know I think you're not telling me something, lesbihonest" I said to her slowing down the last word so that she could catch it.

        "don't go all pitch perfect on me" she said with a sassy tone. I was about to answer her but the doorbell rang and by the smell that hit my nose I could tell it was Harry.

        I reached the door and opened it and standing there with all his glory was him with a bouquet of red roses. He looked hot. "Here you go, my lady" He said handing me the roses.

        "You look gorgeous" He told me grabbing me by the waist pushing me closer to him. I kissed him, not too long to run out of breath but not just a peck either.

        "Thanks, you too look gorgeous" As I said that he immediately pouted.

        "I am sexy, hot or handsome not gorgeous" He told me, making me burst out laughing.

        "Yeah sure, whatever you say big guy" I told him still recovering from laughing, stepping away from him I put the flowers in a vase with water.

        "Adriana, come on and hurry up" I yelled.

        "Coming, coming" she said running down the stairs. All right I can do this. It's just a song.

~

        I can't do this.

        Right now I am watching Jessica singing a song about how someone doesn't know her... Yeah. Well to the big issue at hand I am next. Harry is rubbing my shoulders, erm good hands.

        'I wonder ,what else could he do with those hands' Amy said. Really? Pervert.

        A round of applause sounded throughout the room. "Well thanks Jessica Valentine, now the last but not least, Amelia Anderson" as he said that I looked at Harry.