Chapter 18: What Are You, Shakespeare?

        I woke up in a really uncomfortable position. My hand was asleep behind my back since my whole body was leaning it's weight on it. I didn't feel Harry's arm around my waist or the soft bed under my body which was probably a warning that something was wrong.

        I suddenly remembered what happened earlier or yesterday in a flash. The memories came back like I've just been hit with a baseball bat.

        I looked around and saw that I am in a cage big enough to keep a gorilla. My feet were wrapped in silver cuffs and chains so every time I moved it burned my skin.

        I didn't see Adriana or Leah, oh my god what did they do to them? I stood up, hearing the cuffs rattle. A guy rushed into the room standing in front of my cage. "Oh look the beast has awoken" He says with a snicker.

        "What are you, Shakespeare? Who says awoken any more?" I responded. His face immediately fell.

        "Watch your mouth, you are not in a position to talk. I can still break your pretty little face" He says with a glare.

      "Take the cuffs off and I would like to see you try" I warned, This son of a bitch isn't going to disrespect me and get away with it.

  He was about to respond but a baby got back ring tone sounded through the room, I looked at mr-mistery-man with a it's-yours expression he just glared at me and took the phone call which only consisted on the other person talking and him nodded along.

        When the other person hung up he looked at me and said "The boss wants to talk to you". Apparently I was suppose to know who this 'boss' guy is. 

~

        He pulled me into an office like room. There was a chair in which he pulled me into, a desk and another chair who was turned around. Mr-mystery-man left the room and shut the door really harshly if I may say.

        The chair in front of me turned around to reveal a man that looked like a mannequin. He had the jaw and everything, but his eyes were kinda like Harry's blue/greyish. "Tell me you did not just do that totally cliché chair move" I told him.

        "See that's why I like you, you are a fiery little thing, aren't you?" He said looking at me.

        "Where are Leah and Adriana?" I asked him, glaring.

        "The pretty girls that were with you?" He asked me and I just nodded. "We didn't do anything to them, we just took you. You see it is better if we send them back to their pack so we can kill them along with the rest of them. They would be so distracted finding their Luna that they won't suspect an attack" He said.

        He is planning on killing my friends, family and Harry. Well him not so much, he is an amazing fighter. The thought of Harry dead made me really mad that I sat up growling at him. "You better not try anything, because without that other part of you, you are just another human"

        Is he talking about my Wolf? 'Amy' I called inside my head but all that was, was an echo.

        "What did you to her?" I ask glaring at him.

        "Are you familiar with wolves bane?" He said with a smirk.

        "You fucking asshole" I yelled launching myself at him, but the chains held me down. I fucking hate this chains. I can still take him down from my training, maybe I will have a little disadvantage because of my height but I can take him down with a kick in the right place.

        "Sit down, and let's get back to chatting, I was actually enjoying the conversation" He said making me sit down, I'll just kill him later. 

        "Now after I kill your entire pack, I'll kill you. After you know that I've killed every single one of your friends and you couldn't do anything about it" He said with an evil look. Yeah like that would ever happen. I decided to ignore that stupid comment and asked the question that was running through my mind.

         "Wait, how did you know where I was?" I asked him.

        "Actually someone from your pack happily gave that information to one of my hunters, I believe her name was Anna" He said.

        "Back up, what Anna?" I say angrily. They are a lot of Annas in my pack.

        "I don't now she was a black haired girl, slutty clothes and really red lips" He explained.

        "THAT BITCH" I yelled releasing who he was talking about. It was the girl from the ceremony. I fucking hate her. Excuse my French but I really don't give a fuck.

        He looked at his watch and stood up. "Well as lovely as this was" yeah right "I got somewhere to be, oh I never told you my name, I am Liam. I think it's best to remember it' He said leaving the room. Yeah I'll remember the name of the man who's throat I'll have between my teeth.

        A few seconds later, mr-mystery-man came and threw me back to my cell. Oh god I miss Harry. I clutch the necklace in my neck tight. I never got to tell him that...

Harry, I love you.

"I've been in love. It's painful, pointless and overrated"

- Damon Salvatore

Yesterday, I saw Guardians of the galaxy and it was so funny, I loved it.

Song of the chapter: Baby Got back