Chapter 24

TWOgether we can surmount this problem.

PS: THIS WAS WRITTEN WAY BEFORE SUHO ANNOUNCED THAT HE'S A BUDDHIST.
-

My heart is shattering into tiny pieces as I hear his sobs. This is one painful moment to witness. He is one of the strongest men I have ever met and seeing him like this makes me sad.

Gently, I sat beside him. I don't want to speak because I know he needs time and space to think about everything. Yes, he needs space but I can't help but sit beside him, I don't think I can ever breathe properly knowing that he's crying. I just adore how strong this guy is. Then I realized, sometimes even the strongest people needs to be weak too, EunHa's face flashed in my mind. I can imagine her face while telling me not to give up. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality.

I moved closer to him and placed his head over my left shoulder. I bit my lip and started feeling every stab of pain inside my chest as I hear his every 'duish duish'.

I am so tired asking why because I know He planned this for us and I believe He knows what to do and what we deserve.

And I do understand why Suho is acting this way. He's not used to this news, while I've been hearing all of these since three years ago. MinHyun survived and is now five years old, we have overcome this before we can do it again especially now that we're complete, MinHyun will fight against his disease better than he did before because he knows that he has a complete family to fight with. He already has a father who can give him strength.

After a few minutes, he straightened up and cleared his throat. "I-I asked the doctor how did MinHyun get his disease." He said between his sniffs, "H-He told me that it usually happens but one of the major reasons is stress in the mother's pregnancy."

I took his hand and held it.

"Then everything flashed back in my mind. I left you that time, I said hurtful words that you don't deserve, you were kicked out of your parents' house, you were working. You got no one by your side. I was a jerk, this was my fault. If only I was there, I could I took care of you. I can watch you as your tummy gets bigger." He laughed bitterly, "I wasted a lot of chance, I wasted that wonderful moment because I.. I believed those rumors, I didn't trust you when you were actually the one who's telling truth."

I sighed. This is what I don't want to happen, I don't want him to blame his own self or anything.

I decided not to speak. He needs to release everything he's feeling because if he won't, he's going to explode like a bomb.

Then we heard his phone ring, he looked at me and I motioned him to answer. He slid his phone out of his pocket, "Go back to MinHyun's room, I'm just going to answer Tao's call." He gave me a peck on my lips and I nodded.

He went out of the chapel while I stayed for a while and prayed. Then I came back to MinHyun's room after, he was watching tv. A music show again, he's fond of music. And I do have this feeling that he'll be a Kpop Idol someday if given a chance.

Ottoke?

I want to see him growing up, having his girlfriend, going to college, having his own family until I die.

This is exhausting, this is something I never imagined to experience.

"Is everything okay, Hyunnie?" I asked.

He turned to look at me, "Eomma." And shook his head.

"Are you sure?" He nodded in return, "Is there anything you'd like to eat? Eomma is going to buy it for you."

"I'm not hungry, Eomma."

I sat beside him, "Don't worry, baby. We're going to fly away from here, away from hospitals and injections." I held his hand as I see an IV injected in it. How many times did he experience this? Ugh. I lost count already.