Chapter 9

"MinHyun, do you.. do you want to see EXO?" Geez. MinHyun, say no.

He looked at me and smiled, did I just see his eyes sparkle? "Ne! Can I see them, Eomma?"

No. I'm afraid he'll take you away from me. I'm afraid that he'll reject you again. Once was enough, I can't let you hear him rejecting you especially now that I know that he's your idol.

I ignored his question, "Did you know that I'm with them for the past three days?"

His eyes widened and smiled from ear to ear, "Jinjja, Eomma?"

"Yes."

"I wanna see them too, Eomma. Can you take me with you when you see them again? Please? Pretty please, Eomma?"

"You should continue eating, MinHyun." I smiled at him and continued feeding him. Good thing, he didn't open up that topic again but I can see it in his face that he really wants to see them. Ugh, why can't I resist him?

"I'll get their autograph if you want." Even if I don't want to see Suho again. Imagine that MinHyun, Eomma can do anything for you.

He smiled again, "Komowayo, Eomma." Then he kissed my cheek.

I held his hand and squeezed it, "Just promise me that you'll.." I feel like crying but I tried to hold it all back, "that you'll never leave me."

He gently hugged me, "Of course, Eomma. I'll never leave you, I will always be here to watch and love you."

A tear escaped from my eye, I caressed his back. Then we heard the door open.

"Halmoni!" MinHyun pulled away.

I looked behind me and saw Eomma hug MinHyun, "Where did you go, Eomma?" I remembered that I didn't see her here when I entered earlier.

She went near me and kissed my cheek, "I went home to get some clothes and to cook food for your Appa."

My mom is so caring as ever.

---

"Do you want me to give you a ride to the hospital?" Appa asked.

"No need, Appa." I smiled at him, "My car's outside and I still have to go somewhere."

"Ara, ara. I'll go ahead and visit MinHyun, take care, okay?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek, "Take care too, Appa."

Then he left the house. I'm so happy that we're fine now. I still can't believe that we're getting along now despite of what happened almost 6 years ago.

I went back to my room and packed my clothes. I'll be staying at the hospital tonight before I go back to work.

After fixing my things, I drove my way to SM's building.

--

"Here are the pictures, can you give this to the editor-in-chief as soon as they get back from Busan."

The secretary smiled at me and nodded her head, "Noted, Ma'am."

"I'll be going, thank you." I stood up and went out of EIC's office.

I just hope that the pictures are fine for them because it was fine with me. I sighed as I remember that I have to find another client so I can pay for MinHyun's next operation.

"I'm sorry." I said as I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Suho standing in front of me. Why is he here? Geez, MinHye. He's working here! I mean, he should be in Busan, right?

"Why are you here?" He asked.

I looked away, "I submitted the pictures taken in Busan. Y-you?" I cleared my throat, "Why are you here?"

He smiled at me, "I took the plane last night, I have to do something today."

"Ah. Right. Uhm." I remembered MinHyun, "Can you do me a favor?" Forget the past, MinHye. Go on, do this for your son.

His eyebrows furrowed, "What favor?"

"Uhm." Come on, MinHye. Think. "Can I have an autograph?"

He confusingly looked at me, "Why would you ask me for an autograph?"

"Uhh," What will I tell him? I gently bit my lower lip, "There's a kid who lives in my neighborhood," He's actually your son, "And he really likes you." He adores you so much that I didn't like it. "He's a bit sick right now. He'll be happy if he'll have an autograph from you."

"Really? Alright." He smiled at me, the smile that made me fell for him before, "Can I visit him? I'm free for toda--"

"No! I mean, I'll just.. uh. I'll just record a video of you if you like." You can't visit him or else you might discover about him being your son.

"Okay." I gave him a piece of paper, he gladly took it and signed on it.

"Let's go somewhere." He pulled my hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I tried shoving his hand off me but he just held my wrist tighter.

"Somewhere private." He winked.

Geez, Suho. I won't fall for that. I'm not going to fall for you again. No. Never. That'll be considered as suicide.

We entered inside a practice room, I started roaming my eyes around. I missed seeing a room like this. I miss dancing inside a practice room. Everything flashed back in my mind, the things I wasted.

"This is our practice room, don't worry. Let's start recording the video."

I nodded my head and fished my phone out of my pocket.

"He's a boy?"

"Ne."

"What's his name?" He asked.

Geez. Should I tell him his name? But MinHyun will be happier if he'll hear him say his name, that he knows MinHyun exists, "M-MinHyun."

"Hana. Dul. Set." I clicked the record button.

"Annyeong, MinHyun." He waved his hand, "I heard that I'm your idol, and thank you for supporting us. I also heard that you're sick," He pouted a bit, "Don't worry! I'm sure that you will get better soon because you're a good boy. Always listen to your Eomma. I will visit you soon, okay? MinHyun, hwaiting! Saranghaja!"

I turned around and wiped my tears. When I was recording his video I started thinking if will he be this sweet to MinHyun if he'll know about him? How will he make it up to him with all those years he wasn't with us? Should I tell him now about him? I'm thinking about MinHyun, I'm sure that he will be happier than the happiest person alive if I'll bring his Appa with me in the hospital especially that it's EXO's Suho.

I turned to him, "There's something you have to know."

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath, "I have to go ahead." I went out of their practice room, ran outside the building, hopped in my car and drove my way to the hospital.

I just can't tell him. I'm still hurt about the past. The wound is still here, it's still bleeding. The pain is not yet ending.