Chapter 20

[Where are you?] Suho asked.

I slowly smiled, "Somewhere." I zoomed Taecyeon's picture. I think I should edit this part. Hmm. The light doesn't fit with the angle.

[Seriously, where are you?] He asked, sounds like irritated.

"I'm on a date." I laughed mentally.

[With whom?]

"With my computer. I'm busy editing the pictures I took last week with Taecyeon Oppa." I've been editing his pictures since the other day and I'm just on the half. I still have another half to finish, I just hope it'll be done right before the deadline.

[O-kay. Are you busy? Can you accompany me to the mall? I wanted to buy toys for MinHyun.]

I smiled because of disbelief, "Are you kidding me? We can't go out together, did you forget what your job was and who you are?"

[Ah. Alright. I was just... hmm.]

"Asking me out?" I laughingly said. Gosh. I can imagine how red his face is right now. "Sorry, I'm already a mother. I don't think you'll want to go out with someone who already has a child." I said before hanging up. That line is what I usually say when someone's asking me out. If he really likes me then he'll stick with me even though I already have a kid. Am I right?

Besides, dating is not an option for me right now. All I want to do is be a mother to my son and bond with him like there's no tomorrow. That's it. Relationships are complications. It'll take me away from my son and waste my time over some guy who's not worthy of me. I took my flash drive from my bag and transferred all the unedited pictures to it. I'll just continue this at home.

--

"Appa!" MinHyun exclaimed when he saw his father entering our house.

"Hyunnie!" Suho hugged him, "I have something for you!" He showed him the paper bags he was holding. He looked at me and said, "Hi."

I just nodded my head and smiled at him. They started taking the toys out. There are robots, race cars and plastic dinosaurs again. I went near them and checked the toys, "Isn't this too much?"

"It's not. I'm just making it up to him." He said.

I'm starting to think where to put all of these, the big plastic container where I put MinHyun's toys is really full. I'm hundred percent sure all of his toys will be scattered in every part of the house tomorrow. Ugh. If Suho only knows how hard it is to clean all of it. I rolled my eyes on him, why don't he stay here and do all the work I do everyday so he'll know that it's not easy.

I stood up and walked away from them. "Are you staying for dinner?"

"Yes, if it's okay." He smiled at me.

Ugh. Why do I feel like his fangirl who wants to scream everytime I see him smile. Please tell me that I am not having a crush on him for the second time because I can't handle that. Arrrgh! Who wouldn't have a crush on Kim JunMyeon? He has a fair skin, an eye smile, a good voice and white teeth. He smells so gooood. He's kind, responsible and all. Though he's not as tall as the other members and he's not as good as Kai and Lay when it comes to dancing. He's everything any girl would love to marry. The money and the black credit card are just another leaves on the plant. Bonus.

I went to the kitchen and helped Eomma to prepare for dinner.

"Suho's here?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, and he's staying for dinner." I replied as I started to get the pitcher in the fridge.

"Can you call your Appa for me?" She chopped the potatoes.

"Alright." I fished my pocket to get my phone and dialed Appa's number. "Appa."