Chapter 10

When I got back to the hospital, I showed MinHyun my surprise. I kissed his cheek and said, "Eomma has something for you, baby."

He gave me a warm smile and asked excitedly, "What is it, Eomma?"

I took the paper out of my bag, "Tada!" I showed him Suho's autograph. I saw how his eyes widened and how he dropped his jaw when he saw it.

"Wow." He gently took the paper out of my hand, "It's really his autograph." He just stared at it for a few minutes then he turned to me again, "Thank you, Eomma." He hugged me, "You just don't know how happy I am right now."

My heart is melting. I didn't know that he'll be this happy to have Suho's autograph. Then I remembered the video, "There's one more." I fished my phone from my bag and searched for the video. I gave my phone to him when I finally found it.

I almost fell to the floor when I saw tears streaming down his face while watching it. Good thing, Eomma was holding me. It makes me want to tell him the truth, but I don't want to set his hopes too high. If I just knew that Suho has this much impact to him, I told him already about MinHyun. But I remembered what happened before. I told myself that I will never let him see my son. But with what I'm seeing right now, is it worth enough to swallow my pride?

--

After few days SM called me again, they wanted me to be the photographer for 3cks' photoshoot. I am so glad when I heard about that, I'll have money to pay for MinHyun's operation. Well, the salary for this photoshoot is not as big as the last one but at least it can help me to lessen the problem about the money.

They're offering me one fourth of the last money I got when I worked with them. Luckily, SM is sooooooooo good about money. Money that turned them to the selfish company I knew. The company I still despise but at least it lessened the pain because it feels like they're also helping me with where to find money.

I feel so proud that they liked the way I take pictures, they told me that the pictures I took last week was daebak. They're giving me hint that they want me as one of their official photographers. Well, if ever they will really offer it to me I still don't know if I'll accept it or not. I really don't want to be close to Suho anymore.

Whenever he's near me, it feels like he'll discover about MinHyun. Yes, I want the both of them to know each other but I'm afraid with the consequences. You know Suho, he's a celebrity and I don't want MinHyun to be in the newspapers.

I kissed MinHyun's forehead who's currently sleeping right now. "I'll be back, baby." I whispered. I went to Eomma and kissed her too, "Thank you for taking good care of MinHyun, Eomma."

She patted my back and muttered, "I love what I am doing. Besides, MinHyun is my grandson. I love him as much as I love you."

I nodded my head and hugged her, "I'm so happy that you're here." I pulled away, "I have to go. Take care, I love you."

She nodded her head, "Take care too, honey."

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door. I can't be late.

--

When I arrived at the location it's only the staff who are there. Well, I'm an hour early. I started setting up the cameras and the lights together with the SM team. I'm so glad that they're all approachable.

After 30 minutes the members of 3cks started to show up one by one. They were sitting under the tents when I stared at them. I could've been one of them. No. Don't think like that, MinHye. You're contented with MinHyun, right?

I sighed. Yeah, I'm better off this way. With MinHyun and my parents around me. I'm so damn happy, if not with MinHyun's disease, "Let's start!" I shouted still looking at them until one of them caught me. As far as I can remember, she's Elle. She smiled at me but I looked away, not because I'm snobbish but because I don't know how to act towards them. My supposed to be co-members.

They went to their places and I started taking pictures.

--

"Good job, girls!" I said to them.

"Thank you, Eoni." They cheerfully thanked.

The pictures were perfect. SM really has a good taste when it comes to the looks. Every angle was beautiful, they're so professional. I smiled at them and started to fix my things.

I never heard them sing but I already know that they're really good, to know that their popularity is no joke. I can't avoid imagining how things would happen if I accepted their offer. What if I never did that with Suho? What ifs. They never left my life. They're always there. They keep on bringing back the past and the regrets.

I removed all those thoughts when I heard my phone ring, it was Eomma who's calling. I immediately answered it.

"Eomma, what happened?"

[M-MinHye.] Her voice is shaking. And damn, it turned my knees into jelly, [MinHyun had a.. heart attack.]

I dropped my phone. Why is this happening? I picked up my phone and hurriedly went to the hospital. I have to talk to the nurses to let MinHyun have the operation already even if I only have one fourth of the money.

I went to the front desk, "I'm here to pay for Song MinHyun's operation. Can you please do it fast?"

"Okay, Ma'am. Let me check it first." The nurse said.

I was biting my lip while waiting for the nurse who's busy looking something through the computer. I saw her brows furrowed.

"It was already paid, Ma'am."

What? "Can you double check it? I never remembered myself paying for it."

"It's really paid, Ma'am. Song MinHyun. Room 365." The nurse stated.

It can't be Eomma, she's not working. It can't be Appa, his salary is not that much to pay for the whole operation. I'm an only child. I don't have a rich friend. I texted Park ChanYeol if he's the one who paid for it but he replied 'No'. Who could it be?

I turned to the nurse, "Who paid for it?"

"It's Kim JunMyeon, Ma'am."

This can't be happening. I'm dreaming, right? Come on, wake me up. Jebalyo.