Chapter 13

"Hi, baby." I muttered as I saw him open his eyes.

He roamed his eyes all over the room until his eyes darted on Suho, "H..Hyung." He mumbled.

Suho smiled and went beside him, he held his hand and said, "Appa, MinHyun. You should call me Appa not Hyung."

MinHyun confusingly looked at me, waiting for confirmation. I nodded, "He's your Appa." I looked away, I just don't know what to do after saying that but in the end I looked back at MinHyun and saw him crying.

"How did that happen, Eomma? Appa?" Hearing MinHyun sob breaks my heart.

Suho sat beside MinHyun and hugged him, "I'm sorry for being late," He held his face with his hands, "It's a long story, MinHyun but what's important is I'm here already, right?"

I saw MinHyun nod. Suho wiped MinHyun's face and said, "Stop crying, MinHyun. You're a big boy now, and big boys don't cry. Have you seen Appa cry before?"

"Ne, Appa." MinHyun sniffed, "And you looked ugly!"

I bursted out laughing. Omona! Suho stiffened, shocked maybe? Well, who wouldn't? To know that it was his son who told him that when he should be supporting his Appa before anyone else do.

He messed MinHyun's hair, "Maja, maja. Big boys like Appa shouldn't cry because they'll look ugly."

He smiled and MinHyun smiled back. Ugh. It feels weird to see two Suhos in front of me, they really look a like. Then it hit me, am I needed here? I think they should catch things up.

"Are you hungry, baby?" I asked.

MinHyun looked at me, "Ne, Eomma."

I stood up and prepared food for him. I feel sad for MinHyun, veggies are all he can eat. But I'll let him eat his favorite fried chicken once he gets discharged. I know, that's prohibited but letting him eat one wouldn't hurt, right? I want him to be happy... everyday of that f-cking three months.

I bit my lower lip as hard as I can, I can't cry right now. Not with MinHyun awake, not when he can see it. I'm tough in his eyes and I don't want that to change.

I walked near his bed, "Do you want your Appa to feed you?" I asked cutting off their conversation.

He nodded and I gave Suho MinHyun's food, "Feed him, okay? I'll just go home and get some clothes." Suho smiled at me. Geez. What is he trying to do? I rolled my eyes on him and faced MinHyun, "Baby, Eomma will go home for a while. Behave, okay?" I kissed his cheek, "I'll go back as soon as I can."

I turned around and was about to leave when I heard MinHyun say, "How about Appa, Eomma? Aren't you going to kiss him?"

D-mn. Where did he learn this? Na ottoke? I faced MinHyun again and faked a smile, "Baby," I said in a sweet way, "Eomma is in a hurry that's why I don't have any time to do that." I saw Suho grinning at me. Aish! He's not going to help me, is he?

"But Eomma, Appa will be sad." MinHyun reasoned out.

"Fine." I said still plastering a fake smile, I walked my way to Suho's place semi-stomping my feet. Ugh. I will never do this if not for MinHyun. I kissed Suho's d-mn cheek and headed to the door.

"Not on the lips, Eomma?" I heard MinHyun added but I acted like I didn't hear it and continued walking out of his room.

Kiss on the lips? That's too much, I won't do that. Suho and I? We're not an item, not anymore. So we're not supposed to do things like kissing and hugging and everything that makes me sick. (▶.◀")

--

"Oh?" Who's in the hospital with MinHyun?" Appa asked.

"JunMyeon is with him, Appa." It's awkward to tell him that.

He looked at me still surprised, "JunMyeon? Your boyfriend?"

"Ex-boyfriend, Appa. Ne, he's with him. Where's Eomma?" I changed the topic.

Appa hugged me and said, "I'm happy that you're letting him in your life again, give him a chance to do what is right and to do what didn't before. That's one of the best decisions you've ever made." He pulled away and smiled at me, "You're Eomma is still asleep, we'll visit MinHyun later, okay?"

I nodded and headed to my room to do what I have to do. I have to go back to the hospital and watch over MinHyun. I don't think Suho can do that alone, everything's still new to him.

--

When I got back to the hospital, I saw MinHyun sleeping while Suho is humming and slightly tapping MinHyun's tummy. I didn't know that this time will come. I thought MinHyun and Suho will never have their chance to meet each other.

We were just there, sitting in both sides of the bed. Then Suho decided to break the ice, "I want him to.. to carry my name, I noticed earlier that his surname is Song. If.. if that's alright with you."

I smiled at him, "I'm good with it. He's your son, after all. He deserves your name."

"Thank you." He looked so happy, "I also want him to meet my family and EXO."

Kim MinHyun. Kim MinHyun. My son deserves that. It's so nice to hear.

"Sure, there will be no problem with that. MinHyun will be happy with that." I can imagine MinHyun's eyes sparkling while being introduced with EXO and his father's family.

"And I want you to come with us."

"Oka--What?" I blinked twice, "Why do I have to come with you?"

"Because you're his mother?" He looked at me like I grew another head.

"That's it, right? Just meet and everything, we're not going to live there in your house with your family." I cleared.

"Unless you want to live with me." He smirked at me.

"Shiroh! The nerve! There's no way I'm gonna let that happen, Suho." Just what the hell? I can't believe I fell for this guy before. Gosh! It makes my blood boil because of too much annoyance.

Is Appa right? Does letting Suho in our lives again a good idea? Am I choosing the right choice?