Chapter 19

"Let's go, Eomma!" MinHyun shouted from the outside.

"I'm coming!" I checked his bag again if everything's in the bag already. Extra shirts, medicines, inhaler and stuff. When I am satisfied with everything that was inside, I went out of my room with his bag and carried MinHyun, "You're too excited for today, baby."

"Of course, Eomma. I really want to see Taecyeon hyung for real." He said cheekily.

I just smiled at him when I noticed his resemblance to Suho again. When am I going to get over this face? From my ex to my son. Don't tell me that MinHyun's son in the future will inherit this handsome face again? Ugh. Please.

I put MinHyun down and headed to the kitchen to get his tumbler. "We'll leave already, Eomma." She nodded. I kissed my Eomma's cheek then I went back to the living room, "MinHyun, say bye to Halmoni." I saw him walk to the kitchen while I started gathering my cameras and its lenses. I just hope that my team is on the location already and they are setting up the reflectors and everything.

"I'm done, Eomma." My little boy mumbled.

I gave him his tumbler, "Bring this with you, let's go." I started carrying everything I have to bring then we started walking out of the house. I opened MinHyun's door and let him in as I put my things on the back seat. I went to the driver's seat and hopped in then drove away.

We're in the middle of our way to the location when my phone rang. I saw the name of one member of my team, "Yoboseyo?"

[Eoni, Taecyeon's manager said that they're on their way here.]

"Arasseo, I'll be there in a minute or two." I ended the call and glanced at MinHyun, he's playing with his plastic dinosaurs. I didn't know that he brought those.

--

"Hyunnie, stay here while Eomma's working, okay? We'll talk to your Taecyeon hyung after the photoshoot." I fixed his hair, "You can eat anything you like in that box," I pointed the box where the snacks are, "or you can eat your sandwiches in your bag. Don't forget to drink your water, and don't go somewhere far."

"Ne." He nodded his head.

I kissed his cheek then started setting up my cameras and adjusting the lights and reflectors. I tried to take some pictures to know if from what angle should I take. I worked with Taecyeon Oppa once before and I already know the perfect angle of his face. He's handsome, so handsome indeed. I mean, he's not as fair as others are but his skin complexion fits his face so much that makes him look so hot. Take note that he knows how to speak in English. Plus! The abs. Oh please.

When I looked back at the area where I left MinHyun, he's not there anymore. I put my camera down and started searching for him. Omona. He's not familiar with this place! I tried searching for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. JunMyeon's going to kill me and I'll hurt myself too if something bad happens to our son.

I was almost crying while searching for him and shouting his name. Some of my crews started helping me in finding him. But we just can't see him anywhere.

"Eomma!"

I almost jumped when I heard his name. I turned around and saw MinHyun running into me. I hugged him so tight, "Where have you been? You made Eomma worry."

He pulled away and showed me something he was holding while smiling so widely. It was familiar, so familiar. Ah!

"Is that an Okcat?" I asked him and he nodded.

You know what Okcat is? The green cat that Ok Taecyeon is obsessed with? No, not obsessed, he loves to draw cats with big head. He sells that kind of toy. "Where'd you get this?"

"From him, Eomma." He pointed someone from behind and I saw thay dazzling Ok Taecyeon.

I stood up properly and bowed, "Annyeong haseyo, Oppa."

"Hi, MinHye. I didn't know you have a son." He said showing his perfect set of white teeth.

"Ah. Yes, I do have a son. Where did you see him anyway?"

He chuckled, "I saw him enter the tent where I am staying at. He was so cute so I played with him for a while."

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa. I just hope he wasn't a burden a while ago."

"No, he wasn't. I actually had fun." He lowered down and pinched MinHyun's cheek. "How old is he anyway?"

"He's 5 already." I said smiling.

Taecyeon Oppa nodded his head, "He looks familiar." My heart skipped a beat, "Who is his father?"

I wasn't able to answer because MinHyun spoke, "Kim JunMyeon!" My eyes widened and I immediately covered MinHyun's mouth with my hand.

Omo. We're dead. Tsk. Taecyeon Oppa looked at me and raised his eyebrows, I bit my lip. "Don't tell anyone, Oppa."

Don't tell me that I should've made an excuse and told him something like 'His father left us and I don't want my son to know his name so I told him Suho's name'. He won't buy it, trust me. MinHyun and Suho really looks alike so there's no doubt that they're related with each other.

He smiled at me, "You're safe with me."

I sighed in relief. His future girlfriend will be so lucky to have him. He's nice, handsome, hot, smart and everything. A complete package like how they call it. "Thank you." I turned to MinHyun, "Hyunnie, give the Okcat back to Taecyeon Oppa."

"No! I gave that to him already because I like him, it was a very good thing I always bring an extra Okcat." He stood up.

"Thank you, Oppa. Thank him too, Hyunnie."

"Kamsahamnida Taecyeon Hyung!"

Taecyeon Oppa carried MinHyun and messed his hair, "You're welcome, little boy."

I looked at my watch and saw that we have to shoot already, "Oppa, let's start." He nodded his head and we made our way back to the set.

--

I have to get back. Kris doesn't want me like this. Let's be strong! We are one! Exo Saranghaja! Btw, thank you for all the fandom hugs and cheer up messages I got. Will mention all of you next chapter. Kamsahamnida chingus! Saranghae :*

XOXO,

@thanks4dbrokenheart