Chapter 23

I want to THREEt you out for reading and liking this fanfic tho I feel sad because there are 6000+ who have read this fanfic from the start but only 832 remained. It's not even the half of it not a quarter. To the 832, let's enjoy the last chapters and don't forget that Hae loves the 832 of you. XD THE LAST ONES TO STAY ARE THE REAL ONES. ^^
--
It's been a couple of weeks since we visited their dorm and today, we will be attending Big Bang's concert to see G-Dragon. "Are you excited to see him, baby?" I asked MinHyun as I put his 'one of a kind' shirt on. This little guy is absolutely a solid VIP.

"Ne, Eomma. Are you sure that I'll be able to talk to him closely?"

I showed him our backstage passes and giggled, "Of course, you can! Do you want to have a picture with him?"

"Ne! Ne! I'm so excited, Eomma!" He jumped.

I carried him and made him sit on the table and wore his shoes on. Ahh! This kid is so hyper, just like his father! I hope Suho can make it tonight, he said he has a radio guesting and he's not sure if he could come. I just hope he can, this is a big night for MinHyun. I checked his bag once again, better safe than sorry.

"Let's go, baby." Then we hopped inside the car. I buckled his seatbealt and drove to the stadium.

When we reached the venue, you can tell that Big Bang is not just an ordinary boy band. A lot fans are outside, mixture of boy and girls, Big Bang sure has a lot of fanboys. I carried MinHyun because he might get lost. A lot of fans are taking pictures of MinHyun because of his cuteness. Well, who wouldn't turn their heads when they see a little boy who looks like Suho but wearing a G-Dragon shirt?

We're lucky because we're on the VIP section plus the fact that I have connections so we entered the venue easily. "Don't get carried away by the fans, MinHyun, okay? Just sit there, we'll see them closer on the backstage."

MinHyun smilingly nodded his head while clapping. Omona. He really is excited.

After few minutes the stadium was filled by the VIPs with their yellow light sticks. They were screaming and everything. Then at 8:30 pm the lights dimmed and their new song welcomed us with 5 hot guys on stage wearing their fashionable clothes. The screams went wilder and the concert continues.

--

I stood up and carried MinHyun, we headed to the comfort room. It's the last song playing so I'm sure no one's on the rest room.

"Where are we going, Eomma?" I heard MinHyun asked.

"I'm going to change your clothes, it's better to look good in front of them, right?" I said smilingly. I checked my phone and sighed. He hasn't called yet. Please tell me that he's on his way.

We entered the restroom and while changing his shirt, MinHyun closed his eyes and held my hand. "E-Eomma."

"What's wrong, Hyunnie? Are you hurt?" I am panicking right now at this moment. I checked him, "Come on, MinHyun. Tell Eomma what's wrong."

"Eomma, I...I can't.... I can't breathe." He was catching his breath.

Oh my gosh. I put his shirt on then I carried him and ran my way outside.

"Hold on, MinHyun. Don't leave Eomma, okay?" I chanted.

--

The nurses made him lie on the stretcher and took him inside, I immediately dialed Suho's number but it was out of reach so I called our parents instead. My heart is pounding as I see nurses and doctors around him pumping air on his mouth. I bit my lip to suppress the tears but it didn't stop from falling. I saw the doctor shake his head and talked to one of the nurses, "Prepare the emergency room." He said.