Chapter 22

FOUR everyone who believed, who waited and supported me all through out this fanfic.

--

I felt guilty when he left. I know I shouldn't but I really do. It felt like I stole a candy from a little boy, am I that bad? Getting back together is not a good idea for me. Things are better this way, him as a dad and me as a mom. We're both parents of MinHyun, not married but friends. Can't we stay with that set up? Ugh.

It's been a couple of hours since he left and it just sinked in my mind. I just realized about it. My mind's too busy thinking about MinHyun. I tried calling him but he's not picking it up. Ugh. I'm screwing us, aren't I? I know there's still this thing called love for him deep inside me but I'm just afraid to gamble again. I've lost so many things for me back then and I'm not ready to lose anything now.

I just shrugged the situation out and dozed off.

---

*Riiiiiing!*

I woke up with my phone ringing. I checked the clock hanging on my bedroom's wall and saw that it's 2:30 am. I lazily answered the annoying call, "Yoboseyo?" I said yawning.

[Open the door. Now.] I can feel the authority in his voice so I ran as fast as I could and opened the door for him.

I dropped my jaw as I saw him standing on the doorway with a guitar on his hands. "What the fuck?" I cursed under my breath.

What the hell is he doing here this early with this guitar? Tell me he's kidding. He's kidding, yeah. He really is. Go MinHye and fool yourself. No! Maybe this is a dream. Can someone wake me up? Because this is no fun!

His blonde hair makes him hot and that guitar makes him even hotter! Is there anyone living hotter than Kim JunMyeon or EXO's Suho?

My heart went wild when he started strumming. Oh my gee! I know I'm not on the age but I feel like squealing like a teenager getting flowers from her Oppa. Maybe I am really lucky. No, that's totally wrong. I am LUCKY. Lucky is an understatement, and I know you'll agree with me. This is beyond imagination and I can't even believe it.

"'God gave me you to show me what's real,
There's more to life than just what I feel,
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes,
And all that I live for though I didn't know why,
Now  I do, Cause God gave me you."

He winked on the last line and trust me, I just wanna bang my head on the wall because of too much feels. Without my permission, I found myself smiling at him. This song brings up our past. The ending might not be as good as cliché love stories were but the journey itself was sweet and heart melting.

I don't know what happened since I don't know how to play guitar too but it was obvious he made a mistake, he flinched and I even heard him say "Ah!" Although it wasn't loud, I still heard it.

My eyes caught his fingers. How come I didn't notice those? Maybe I am really focused on his face and his voice that I ignored his hands. I 'tsk'ed and grabbed the guitar from him. I tugged him inside and made him sit on the couch. "Why do you have to do this?" I scolded.

"Because you said so." He retorted like a lost puppy with that irresistible pout that looks so ugly on him.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. His four fingers on his left hand except the thumb has band aids around it. I took the first aid kit and sat beside him. I removed the band aids and saw that the wounds are still bleeding. This is because of playing this guitar and putting a lot of force on his fingers pressing the strings. "You don't have to do this. I won't let it come to this point that you have to get hurt." I started treating the wounds.