Mr. & Mrs.???

Ashton's POV~

It's been a three weeks since I kissed Jade and she's spent those three weeks practically ignoring me, so has Julien. I wouldn't be surprised if he found out about the kiss, I wouldn't be surprised if he punched me or told me to stay away from Jade, but I wouldn't. Its not like he owned her. There's no denying my sexual attraction towards Jade and that I like her, but I never thought we would be husband and wife.

We came to Vegas for s business meeting and when I woke up, a naked Jade was sleeping next to me, wearing both an engagement and wedding rings. Expensive ones to be exact. Our clothes and shoes were all over the room, my head was pounding and my throat was dry, that explains why we got hitched last night.

The fact that I kissed Jade almost a month ago was bad, now that we're married is just worse, especially because since she's still with Julien. Wait a minute, we're married and that means she can't be with Julien, they'll have to break up. I'm not too happy about breaking them up, no matter how much I like that idea.

I took a sneak peek at Jade, her head in her lap" Is it really that bad?" she looked up confused. I took a seat next to her" is the idea of you being married to me that bad?"

Jade placed her hand on mine" to be honest, I don't even know. That night that you kissed me changed everything, mostly my feelings towards Julien."

Now it was me who looked at her confused" what do you mean?"

" when he kisses me, his lips feel so wrong and when he holds me, it feels weird. When he tells me how much he likes me, I have a hard time believing because my mind always goes back...." she stopped.

I rubbed her hand with my thumb" it always goes back to what?"

Jade looked me in the eyes" my mind always wanders back to your lips. They felt so right against mine, the way you held me, and when you told me that you needed me." she smiled" now how is this going to work? We will eventually have to tell our families and friends, let's not forget about your employees and Julien."

I nodded" yeah, that's a good idea. We will tell everyone when we get back, have a press conference and a dinner. I'll call Lydia and have her start planning."

" wait, WHAT? Why a press conference and dinner?" she said.

I laughed" because people should know that I AM married to the most beautiful woman in the world, and maybe my partner with the company. Do you not want a party in YOUR honor?" I saw a huge smile form on her lips.

Jade nodded" okay, we should get to know each other more before we talk to the press. I'm gonna look like the biggest slut in the office and people will start questioning the reason why I got my job."

I touched her cheek" you're my wife now and you will be their boss, I can fire anyone at any moment."

Jade nodded nervously" right, I'm your wife now."