It's A...?

Jade's POV~

I knocked on Ashton's office door and walked in, I sent him a small smile and placed the folders in front of him and the men that he was talking to. One of them looked at me"do you know what you're having yet?" I looked at him"I'll find out tomorrow." He nodded with a smile. Ashton looked at me"Mrs. Walker, can I bother you for a cup of coffee?" I laughed"you can bother your personal assistant for one and she could've brought you these files, Mr. Walker." I walked out and rubbed my belly. I sat down at my desk and took off my heels with a deep sigh. I put my shoes on when I heard yelling coming from outside. I walked out to see Ashton and security trying to get Emily to leave"Ashton, she is brainwashing you. Baby, come back to me." Oh hell no.

I walked over to them and pulled Ashton when she tried to touch him"first of all, keep your hands to yourself, bitch." She scoffed"this has nothing to do with you." I stepped in front of Ashton"that is my husband and you can't just show up here as you please and make a scene. Ashton wants nothing to do with you and I suggest you leave before you further embarrass yourself." She laughed"you think he wants your fat ass? He wants me." "I'm only fat because I'm carrying his child and it was my name he was screaming last night and this morning." I smirked when I saw her face and heard the whistles. I turned to see a blushing Ashton"get her out of here and she's banned from the building."

I waved at Emily as she was dragged out and laughed, Ashton cleared his throat"can you come with me?" I nodded and followed him. I was confused when we left the building and walked to the motel at the end of the street, I was even more confused when he got a room. He let me in first before he locked the door and turned to me"shouldn't you be handling the whole Emily situation with your head of security?" He pulled me to his chest, well as much as my belly would allow and kissed me passionately. I moaned against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We walked backwards to the bed without breaking the kiss. He picked me up and set me down on the bed carefully, he broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck"for some reason that turned me on; you not caring that you told everyone in the office that you have me moaning your name." I bit my lip"are you going to make me moan yours?" He went to take off his suit jacket but I stopped him"no, I want you to fuck me in your suit." He smirked"anything you want, baby." I pulled him down by his tie and kissed him.

We got back to the office a little bit after lunch and I ignored my friends when I saw them making kissy faces and Duke was humping his chair. I tapped Ashton's shoulder and laughed when Duke got caught. Ashton just shook his head and went to his office. Duke gave me the finger and I blew him a kiss while the girls laughed. Ashton and I stayed late to finish some work. I kept catching him on his phone which annoyed me"is this why you didn't finish your work earlier? Because you're too busy texting?" He set it down"the family is coming over. Apparently they told me last month and I forgot." I set my pen down"so why are we here? We should be home with them." He nodded"I know, let's go." By the time we got home, everyone was sleeping.

When we came down for breakfast in the morning, Ashton's mom and sisters crowded around me to see if the baby was moving and asked me a bunch of questions. Ashton pulled me down on his lap and rubbed my belly"when are you guys leaving?" I slapped his chest"be nice!" Mara smirked"listen to your wife, Ashton." After an eventful breakfast, I got ready for my appointment. Ashton and I were about to leave when Sharon insisted on coming to see her grand baby. I sat in the back to let them catch up and I knew he missed them.

Ashton held my hand while the doctor moved the Doppler around"everything is good with mommy and baby. Do we want to know the sex?" I looked at Ashton who nodded without hesitation which made the doc and I laugh"it's a boy." "YES!" We all looked at Ashton who blushed"sorry, there's not enough men in the family." I rolled my eyes at my husband. Sharon had tears in her eyes as she stared at the monitor"I'm so happy for you guys, so so happy."