French for Two

Ashton's POV-

I smiled at them"okay, take care you two." This was killing me.

Jade gave me a hug"Thank you for everything, Ashton." I just wanted to pull her back in my arms and never let her go.

Julien took her stuff"hope to see you around, man. We can't thank you enough." You can hear his French accent, Jade told me how much she liked it.

I laughed"it was nothing, considering it was kind of my fault. You two should probably go."

Julien nodded"thanks again for looking after my girl. Come, Jade."

Before they left, Jade a gave me a kiss on my cheek"take care." She grabbed Julien's hand and they went out the door. I looked out the window to see them kissing. That was scene just broke my heart. I noticed that Angie was next to me.

She was looking out the window"she's such a sweet girl and he is fond of her."

I nodded"I know."

Angie touched my shoulder"I've never seen someone have this affect on you before. Why didn't you make a move?"

I don't even know"I have no idea, maybe because I thought she was too good for me."

She nodded"yeah, Jade is too good for you." With that she went to the kitchen. I look outside for the last time before going to Jade's guest room. Even though the room was never really used, it felt empty without Jade in it. For the past couple of weeks, I got used to coming home with Jade, us eating together, working and watching tv together. I remember the night of her dad's funeral, she didn't want to let me or her brother go. I watched over that night like I did the first night, she still looked beautiful with dried tears on her face. She looked so vulnerable that night and that was when she needed me the most. I'm going to miss this, our new relationship or friendship. I tried to get some work done, but I couldn't focus on anything besides Jade.

Jade's POV-

I'm going to miss that house, Angie and Ashton. They took such good care of me. I glanced at my boyfriend, when he's driving, he has this focused look. He is so handsome. Julien has dirty blond hair, brown eyes, plump lips, a well toned body. I really love his French accent. I can't thank Casey for setting me up with her cousin. We met at Nora's birthday party on the tenth of December. He is so sweet, caring, funny, smart and he's totally honest with me and I love that.

I heard him chuckle"in a daze are we?"

I snapped out of it"sorry, didn't realize it."

He smiled"it's okay, I'm always dazing when I look at your beautiful face. I was wondering if I cook you dinner tonight."

I laced our fingers together"yes, that would be nice." We reached a red light.

Julien looks at me"yours or mine?"

I thought about it"mine, I miss my place." He nods and kisses my hand. He started driving to my place after I put my address in his GPS. When we arrived at my place, I grabbed my cruches, after her grabbed my bag, Julien carried me bridal style and went in the elevator. People were looking at us with a smile on their faces. I tried so hard to not roll my eyes when I saw how the women were looking at Julien. I was relieved when we got to my floor, we went to the right until we got to my door, number 642. I unlocked the door and Julien placed me down on the couch and put my stuff on the floor, along with the crutches.

I looked around. Everything was exactly the same as I left it, except for the huge pile of mail on my coffee table, mostly bills. I really missed my place, especially my queen size Tempur-Pedic bed. It's so comfortable. I noticed that Julien sat across from me with a smile on his face.

I limped to him and sat down on his lap"so what do you want to do?"

He looks at me"well, I could start my candlelight dinner for two?"

I nodded"sounds good, do I get to help?"

He shook his head"no, but you can watch me." I smiled as he carried me to the kitchen and placed me on the countertop. Julien went to the fully stocked fridge. Jake has a spare key, he told me he would go grocery shopping for me. I love my brother. Julien takes out the shrimp, Parmesan cheese, half and half, butter, garlic, basil, pasta, black pepper and red pepper flakes. He started boiling the pasta as he got the other ingredients ready. He started looking through the cabinets, until I guess he found what he was looking for. He got unsweetened chocolate bars, instant pudding mix, chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk. He went back in the fridge and got the heavy cream. The pasta he was making was done and he was plating it. Julien went to a Culinary School. He has traveled around the world as a food critic and he takes those flavors with him in his dishes. Plus, he models in his spare time which I thought was hot. The thing that amazes me the most is that he's only twenty-five years old.

I got off the counter slowly and started setting the table. I got out a bottle of red wine with two wine glasses, forks, knives, candles, napkins, and the tablecloth. After everything was set up, Julien placed the food on the table. Everything looks delicious, I can't wait to dig in. As he was finishing the preparations, I went up to my room which consisted of me hanging on the banister like my life depended on it until I finally made it. It suddenly hit me as I looked around that I haven't slept in my bed for a month, I truly missed that mattress. Slipping into a short red dress with black flats, well the left one. I took my hair out of the French braid and it came out curly, so I just ran my fingers through it. When I got back downstairs, the lights were dimmed, candles lit, food on the table and Julien standing in the middle of the room, Julien changed. He is now wearing a black dress shirt with black dress pants and black shoes. He left three buttons unbuttoned at the top. Man, I could ran my hands up and down his chest.

He smiles"tu es superbe." The way it came out was amazing. He pulls my chair out for me.

I sat down"thank you, can we eat now? I'm starving."

He laughs"oui, ma chérie." I could just die right now, but I have to eat first. I dug into my pasta. Wow.

I moaned"this is so good." He just laughs again and started eating. We had small conversations throughout dinner, and we were really enjoying each others company. When he cut me a piece of that cake, I knew I was going to enjoy this. I took my first bite and man this guy knew his way around the kitchen. Julien leaned across the table and planted a sweet yet delicate kiss on my lips. I didn't want to pull away, but we had to. We sat across, just smiling at each other. This was an amazing night. It would be better if I wasn't injured. We went to the couch, turned the tv to Family Guy and snuggled under a blanket.

This story belongs to Sarahgurl34:))