Glad

Wow, I haven't worked on this story in forever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV~

Ever since I announced my marriage to Jade, my phone has been blowing up, there are press outside the building, and everyone couldn't stop gossiping and whispering whenever she and I pass each other. It was getting annoying, they were acting like they were still in high school. When the news reached my mom, she was yelling over the phone, I was afraid I was going to lose my hearing.

Jade and I have only been married for three weeks now and they were a stressful three weeks. We've both been busy with work and as much as I would really like to spend time with her, I can't.

My office door opened and I groaned"leave now or else I'll call security." I said without even looking away from my paperwork.

"Well is that any way to treat your dearest best friends...sir?" I sighed hearing Diego's voice and looked up from my paperwork. Diego smirked"sky you got married?" I stared at him, Evan and Colt.

I tossed my pen on desk"yeah, so? All three of you are married, what's the problem?"

Colt shrugged as he sat down"well the problem is...it's Friday night and you should be home with your wife having dinner, it's after eight and you're working...like always."

Evan sat on my desk"who would want to marry you anyways?"

I rolled my eyes at them"why are you guys here anyways?"

"We just missed you, Ash, good to know we were missed." Diego said with a fake pout. "It's our night away from the wives, we haven't see you in weeks and we want to watch the game so let's go to your place or else you'll have to work with us here."

I got up, knowing they wouldn't let me work. I put the papers in my briefcase and grabbed my stuff"you guys are paying for the food and beers." They groaned while I smirked. We went to our cars drove to the store, we bought some beers and chips then we headed to the house.

They carried the bags inside"so where is this wife of yours?" Evan asked.

I went to answer but didn't have the chance to when we heard a loud cheer, we followed the sound to the living room and stopped dead in our tracks. Jade was standing in the middle of the living room with the game on, a pizza in her hand and a beer up to her lips. She was wearing one of my old football jerseys and nothing else, it came up mid thigh and her hair was down. She cheered when her team made a basket. She looked so cute.

"Jade?" I called to get her attention, she turned around and froze, but smiled. She ran to me and kissed me, the guys whistled. We barely see each other, just when she has to give me papers and then when we go to bed. I don't remember the last time we kissed, but damn did I miss her kisses.

We broke the kiss"you're not working this weekend are you?" She asked. I shook my head and she smiled"good and I really missed you and all, but I need to watch this game." I laughed. I set the bag on the table and sat down on the couch, the guys sat down to watch the game.

The game was great, Jade was really happy because her team won and mine lost. She looked at me"you're gonna be okay, right?"

I rolled my eyes at her"yes, I am. It was just a game and I was hoping that these assholes would just leave already."

"HEY!" They yelled.

Jade laughed and sat down on my lap"well, why don't we just take this...upstairs, baby?" She leaned forward and kissed me, it was a passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I went to deepen the kiss but she broke the kiss and got off my lap"I'm going to bed. It was nice meeting you Diego, Evan and Colt." She walked out of the room, swaying her hips.

The guys laughed as they got up"I like her, she's good. Have fun, man." They helped me clean before they left. I turned off the tv and lights before I went upstairs to our bedroom.

Jade was sitting on the bed with a smile on her lips"I like your friends, they're funny."

I rolled my eyes"that's because you guys were making fun of me." I got on the bed with her and hovered above her"you look sinful in my old jersey."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her bodies together"well you know how I feel when you're not wearing a shirt." I smirked and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss. She rolled us around and straddled my hips. She smiled down at me"I'm glad we decided to give this marriage a try." She leaned down and kissed me.