Fully Welcomed

Jade's POV-

"I'm Sexy and I know it. When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off. When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my chee-"

I pressed the snooze button on my alarm and groaned as I got up. I went to the kitchen and started to make a fresh pot of coffee, while that was going, I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. I changed into gray slacks, white shirt with a matching gray jacket, white stiletos and a gray handbag, which had my laptop and some of the work I took home with me from yesterday. I put my hair in another ponytail and kept my makeup light. I poured the coffee in my Starbucks cup, grabbed my stuff and left. I made it with 20 minutes to spare, got on the elevator and made my way towards my office. I passed Duke's desk to see him talking to three women who were smiling at me as I walked by. I took my jacket off and went out there.

I smiled at Duke" good morning, Duke and ladies."

The red head said"Hi, I'm Nora." Nora had brown eyes, and a petite figure.

Another said"Hi, I'm Casey." Casey had short brown hair, brown eyes and a small figure like Nora. Well, the other one also has a small figure.

She smiled"I'm Alice, it's nice to meet you Jade."

Duke smiled"now that we all know each other, we should have lunch." He looked at me with the puppy eyes, which he sucked at.

I laughed"please stop, its not working and lunch sounds like a good idea."

Nora smiled' great, now let's talk about where you got those shoes and that outfit!" Alice and Casey both attacked me with fashion questions as Duke groaned sitting down in his chair which made us laugh.

I held up my hand"first, these stiletos are Anne Klein and second, I got the slacks and blouse at Macy's."

Casey smiled"your whole outfit looks amazing."

I smiled"thank you, Casey. I have to get some work done, so if you'll excuse me."

Nora nodded"yeah, see you at lunch." I turned around and bumped into someone, they spilled their drink on me. I looked at my shirt and saw that it was stained with coffee, I stared into Ashton's eyes, I mean Mr. Walker.

He quickly apologized"I'm sorry Jade. I just ruined your shirt."

I shook my head"it's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." By now my shirt was stiking to me and my bra was now on full show. Duke and Ashton were now looking at my size 36C boobs, I coughed and got their attention, they both blushed.

I looked at the girls"do any of you have a spare shirt?" They shook their heads, just great.

Ashton coughed" Come with me; I might have an extra shirt." I followed him to his office and watched as he pulled a shirt out of his bag and held it"it might be a little big."

I took the shirt"thank you."

He rubbed the back of his head"it's the least I could do since I ruined your shirt." He sent me an apologetic smile.

I laughed" okay Ashton, it was an accident. Thanks for the shirt."

I was about to walk away when he said"I will send you your assignments and print them out when you are finished." I nodded and left then went to the bathroom. I took off the sticky shirt and put on Ashton's shirt, which smelled like him. I went back to my office and started working. I got most of the work done when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." Duke and the girls entered and shrieked when they saw me in Ashton's shirt. Duke just stood there, shaking his head.

Casey smiled"omg, I can't believe he let you borrow his shirt."

I laughed"it's not like he let me have a kidney." I took my hair out of the ponytail, walked around my desk and leaned on it. There was another knock on the door, Ashton peaked in the room. I ran a finger through my hair"yes, Mr. Walker?"

He saw the girls and Duke in the room and smiled"did you print out the assignments?"

I turned the laptop around, looked at the documents, printed them out and handed it to him"here you go, I have five left, so I'll give them to you after my lunch break."

He nodded"I'm impressed that you got all that done, take as long as you need."

I smiled"thank you, Mr. Walker." I grabbed my bag and looked at the girls"let's go, see you later Mr. Walker."

He looked at me"yeah, enjoy your lunch, ladies." We all left at the same time. Duke was already waiting for us in the lobby and we headed to a small restaurant. We talked over lunch and they were impressed that I talked to Ashton like that. Before we left, I realized that Ashton didn't take a lunch break so I got him a meatball hero with a bag of cookies and a coke. I went to Ashton's office and knocked, he said I could come in.

I walked in"I brought you something to eat." I placed the bag of food on his desk.

He smiled when he opened the bag"I love meatball subs, thank you."

I gave him a sincere smile"you're welcome, I should go finish those assignments." He nodded. The rest of the work day went by fast just like yesterday, except that I left a little early. Before I left, I placed the printed assignements on Ashton's desk. I was laying in bed when I heard a knock at my door. When I opened the door, I saw Duke and the girls all dressed up. Casey was wearing a short blue dress with black heels and a black jacket. Alice was wearing a black skirt with a hot pink shirt and pink heels. Nora was wearing a green shirt with black skinny jeans and green heels. And Duke was wearing blue jeans with a black shirt and black converse.

I was shocked"how did you find out where I live?"

Duke walked in"we checked your file." I motioned for them to enter.

I laughed"okay, where are you guys going?"

Nora walked up to me"go get dressed, we are going clubbing."

I groaned"why?" They rolled their eyes.

Casey placed a hand on my shoulder"to welcome you, so get dress." I groaned once again and made my way to my room.

Alice yelled"nice ass." I turned around to see them laughing at me and it was then that I realized that I was only wearing a shirt and boy shorts. I picked out a short, black and gray lace dress with black heels and a black clutch. I curled my hair and darken my make up from this morning. They gasped when I showed them.

Nora ran towards me"you look hot."

I smiled"thank you, let's go." We left and went to this awesome nightclub, the bouncer let us in instead of making us wait when we got there. We danced around and got a couple of free drinks, well I did because some guys were hitting on me, we broke into laughter when this guy hit on Duke. I was at the bar when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw Ashton.

I smiled"hey Ashton."

He smiled"hey Jade, you look amazing."

I tried to hide my smile"thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He was wearing black jeans, gray shirt which showed his abs, black leather jacket and black sneakers.

He smirked"thanks, would you like to dance?" I nodded and got up. Rude Boy started playing. His hand were on my hips and we were grinding against each other, I showed him why guys wanted me. After a couple more dances, we talked and I had to go, he seemed a little disappointed as he nodded. I left with a smile on his face when he gave me his personal number. I said goodbye to everybody as we parked at outside my place, I went up and I didn't even bother to change, I just fell asleep.

Please vote and comment.

This story belongs to Sarahgurl34:))))