Chapter 4

*Will edit later*

Matthew's POV

I swear I'm about to off this bitch ("kill her" for people who don't understand) right now.

When I dropped Ciara to the center earlier I went to one of my businesses to check up on the books make sure everything was running smooth. Me and my partner Shoota was countin up everything when my phone started ringin. I ain't know the number so I sent it to voicemail. When the number called back three more times I finally picked up aggravated. "Yo who the fuck is this." "I'm sorry sir but we have a very big problem." "Who is this?" "This is Keisha Mercer from the Asher center. Umm your daughter Ciara isn't here." "What the fuck you mean she ain't there I dropped her off about a hour ago." "I know sir and she was just here I turned to help some kids and when I turned back she wasn't there. I looked all over for her but she isn't here." I looked at the phone like this dumb bitch could see me. "You better hope I find my daughter and she alright. If she ain't I promise imma fuck you up. Get to prayin bitch." I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. "Yo man wassup?" "Ciara missin man I gotta go." "Yo imma slide witchu little shawty like fam." "Aight man we out." We locked up my office then ran down the stairs and out the door. I hopped in my Range and Shoota hopped in his Jag. We was speedin and pullin illegal turns but fuck that I need to find my baby. I pulled up to the center and parked my car hoppin out. I looked around cause I know she wouldn't go far she only five. Me and Shoota walked around the corner and seen a park. "Yo man she might be in there." We ran into the park and kept lookin around until Shoota pulled my arm and I turned. I felt like I was about to spit fire when I seen some bitch huggin my daughter. Who the fuck is she? Me and Shoota ran up to them real quiet. Shoota grabbed my daughter while I grabbed this bitch and pushed her up against the slide by her neck.

"What the fuck is you doin wit my daughter?" She looked like she was about to shit on herself she was so damn scared. "I just asked yo ass a question." "I'm..,I didn't....I wasn't..." I slammed my hand against the slide right next to her head. "You better learn to form a sentence real quick cause my patience runnin real thin." "I wasn't gonna hurt her I swear." "That ain't helpin yo case right now." My hand tightened around her neck and she started strugglin. "Daddy no that's my friend." I looked down at Ciara then back at the female. "Ciara how you know her?" "I ran from the place because people kept making fun of me. Ms.Sarah made me stop crying and helped me feel better." "She hurt you or touch you?" She shook her head and I looked back at the female. "Don't lie to me Ciara." "I'm not daddy I promise." I looked back at Ciara before I let this female go. She dropped to the floor holdin her neck. She got up and ran but I caught her arm. "Where you think you goin?" "Please just let me go I ain't do nothin wrong I swear." "You got a job?" "W.....What?" I tightened my grip on her arm gettin aggravated. "I said do yo ass have a job. What you hard of hearin now?" "N-no I d-don't have a job?" "Aight check it. Ciara need a babysitter and you gon be it." "What? I don't-" "Did I ask yo ass a question?" "No." "So why is you responding like I did." She remained silent and I took a deep breath calmin myself. "Alright imma try this again. Ciara need a babysitter and you gon be it, do you have a problem with that?" "Umm no." "Aight so imma-" "Wait you didn't even ask Ciara?" "Whatchu mean ask Ciara she only five." "So she still have a choice." "Girl what the fu-" she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. Is this female crazy. "Ciara sweetie come here." Ciara jumped out Shoota arms and ran over to where we was standin. "C....Can you let g....go of my arm?" I dropped her arm and she looked away from me and at Ciara. "Ciara do you want me to be your babysitter?" "What's a babysitter?" "Well it's someone who watches you and take care of you. When your daddy is at work you'll be with me. I'll make sure you're okay and when your daddy gets back I go home." "Kind of like my mommy." "Umm no sweetie I'll be your friend that takes care of you." "Oh okay. I like you so yeah." "I like you too." Somethin bout her was real different. "Umm shawty I think you got it mixed up. My schedule kind of crazy and I barely come home sometimes. I need a in nanny so you'll be on call at anytime. I won't have to worry as much and I'll know Ciara is safe where she at." "Oh" Oh. What the hell she mean by oh. Shit if anything my ass being hella generous. "What you got a problem?" She looked up and I saw the fear in her eyes. "No." "Alright what's ya phone number I gotta go." "Oh umm I don't have a phone." "Then how the hell am I suppose to contact you." She looked away and I took a deep breath running my hands over my waves. "You can come by my place tomorrow." She pulled a piece of paper and a pen from her wallet and wrote down her address real quick. She handed it to me and I grabbed it then picked up Ciara. "Aight I'm out. Imma see you tomorrow." "Umm okay." Me and Shoota walked away leaving her standing right there. When we got to the car I strapped Ciara in the backseat and hopped in the front. "Yo imma drop C by my mom's crib then imma be at the trap." "Aight man imma see you over there." I nodded my head and pulled off towards my momma house.