Chapter 17

Sarah's POV

When I woke up the next morning Matthew was still asleep. I didn't wanna disturb him so I went to remove his arm but he just grabbed me and pulled me closer to him catching me off guard. "Where you going?" As if me being this close to him wasn't bad enough his voice was such a turn on in the morning. "Umm...Im gonna go take a quick shower then make breakfast." "You don't gotta do that." I was about to say something else until I felt his little friend digging into my lower back. "Umm Matthew your um...your little friend is-" "He my friend but we both know he ain't little." I couldn't even disagree. "Go ahead and go get ready ima take yall out to eat then you gon come with me to handle some things." "Okay." I went to get up again but his arm was still holding me to him. "Matthew I can't get up unless you move your arm." He started to move his hand up and down my thigh making me laugh. "I meant off of me." He removed his arm all together and I got up getting out of his bed.

When I walked out his room I went straight to mine and into the bathroom. I took a nice shower before getting out and plugging in my flat iron. When I wrapped myself in my towel I walked over to the closet and none of my stuff was there. I turned and looked in the dresser and everything was new. Really? He took all of my clothes and replaced it with the stuff he bought. I didn't even wanna make a big deal out of it so I just grabbed a simple pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top, a red jacket, and some all red huaraches. It didn't take me long to get dressed and I quickly flat ironed my hair before going to go get Ciara ready.

When I walked into her room she was wide awake just watching tv. "Good morning princess." She quickly looked away from the tv and jumped off her bed to give me a hug. "Mommy you look pretty." "Thank you baby." "Can I look like you today?" "Sure baby. Go take a bath and I'll get your clothes ready then do your hair." She grabbed her towel before going into the bathroom. I walked over to her closet and grabbed her clothes, laying them out on her bed, before going into my room to grab my flat iron. When Ciara was done taking a shower I helped her get dressed before sitting her down to do her hair.

Matthew walked in when I was almost done with her hair looking irritated. "What is taking y'all so long?" "I'm still doing her hair." When I looked up into the mirror he was leaning in the doorway just watching me. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, you look good." I smiled and said thank you before finishing off Ciara's hair. I let her look at herself in the mirror before helping her off the counter. "So y'all just gon dress alike and not tell me." I looked down at Ciara and she did look like me she was just in purple. "Don't take it personal." He nodded his head before walking out the bathroom and going back to his room.

Ciara and I were downstairs when Matthew came downstairs dressed just like me. "Really?" "Hell yeah. Y'all aint gon leave me out looking like a red head step child. Y'all ready to go?" "Yeah." I took Ciara's hand and we all walked out the door to the garage. We walked over to his Range Rover and I helped Ciara strap herself in the backseat then Matthew helped me into the car before getting in his self.

When the car stopped I looked around and we were downtown in front of this huge restaurant. "Your family owns this too?" "Nah. I do." I looked in his direction and he was already getting out the car and going to get Ciara out of the backseat. I turned to get out of the car but Matthew was already there with a frown on his face. "Sarah wait for me to come and help you you're still hurt." I nodded my head and took his hand to help me out the car. When I got out he took my hand and didn't let it go making me smile. "Daddy I wanna hold mommy's hand." I looked down and Ciara was frowning making me laugh. I lifted her up and put her on my hip making me smile while making Matthew frown. "She gon get spoiled if you keep holding her." "Well she's just gonna be spoiled." He shook his head as he held the door open for me and I walked in. When I looked around this restaurant was on the high end side and I felt really under dressed. "Matthew why didn't you tell me where we were going I would have dressed better." He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss making me look down and smile. "I don't see anything wrong with how you're dressed." He took my hand and we walked all the way to the back past the kitchen and past the workers. We took an elevator up to the third floor and when the door opened a private kitchen/eating area was on the other side.