Chapter 22

*Not edited so please excuse all mistakes*

Matthew's POV

The second the call ended I lost what sense I did have left. I flipped over the table I was sitting at and ran over to Shoota and grabbed him by his shirt pulling him away from the bitch he was talking to. He broke away from my hold and pushed me pissing me off even more if that was possible. "Nigga what the fuck is your problem?" "Some Jamaicans got Sarah man." He straightened up and grabbed me by my shirt pulling me away from the stares of people who were standing by. "Nigga what the fuck is you talking about?" "I just got a call from Sarah phone and when I answered it was some Jamaican nigga talking about some taking I fucked up when fucking with them and now it's time to pay." "What the fuck we don't got no beef with no Jamaicans." "Well apparently we do nigga because they took Sarah." I really felt like I was about to lose my fucking mind the more time passed by. "Well fuck nigga what we waitin let me call up the team for a meeting. "Man somebody on our team is a fucking snake so make it seem like this is a regular meeting but also get the snipe team to have eyes on everyone of they family members all the way down to they kids." Shoota nodded his head then pulled out his phone making the necessary phone calls while I ran over to where Ciara was in the bounce house. "Ciara baby come here." She smiled at me and stopped bouncing. She quickly got out the bounce house and ran over to me smiling. "Baby girl we have to go, something bad happened to mommy." "Is she okay?" "I don't know baby but daddy is working on it." "Okay." I helped her put back on her sneakers before carrying her over to where my mom and this nigga Isiah was standing. "Ma I need you to watch Ciara for a couple days." "A couple days? What's going on?" "Sarah was taken by some Jamaicans so I gotta handle some shit and I need to make sure she's okay." "Oh God I just dropped her home. I shouldn't have left her by herself. I should have went in with her made sure she was okay." "Ma you could have got taken too so don't even start all that blaming yourself shit." "Son I can help you." "I really don't have time to fight with you today I got better things to do." "Son I just want to help you. I can help you." "Isiah man you can't do shit for me you've made that very clear a long time ago." "Son I just want make things right with you." "Nigga I don't-" The sound of tires screeching against the road along with the sound of gunshots filled the air making people scream. I felt myself get tackled to the floor and when I looked Isiah was laying over me Ciara and my moms. The gunshots stopped about three minutes later and I pushed Isiah to get off of me but he didn't move and I felt something leaking onto my shirt. "Isiah....Isiah get off me man. Isiah....Isiah.....Pops come on man get up." I started to shove him off of me more and more to see my shirt was red with blood. "Pops man come on get up." I jumped up and rolled him over to see his eyes were closed but he was still breathing. I heard sirens already coming but I didn't have time to waste. "Shoota!! We need to get my pops to the hospital." He got up from the floor and ran over to me. He grabbed his feet while I grabbed under his arms and we ran over to my car. I opened the back door and placed him in. "Shoota take your car and make a trail for me." He nodded his head and got in his car while I got in mine and sped off. Shoota kept a clear path for me while ducking and dodging every car in sight. When I looked in my rear view mirror and my mom was hot on my ass hitting every turn I made. 

We pulled up to the hospital in like five minutes and we cut off the whole curb. Shoota got out his car and ran over to me while my momma went into the hospital and called for some help. They were quick to bring us a stretcher and we helped put him on the stretcher with three other nurses. They rushed him to the back and I had to hold my mom so she wouldn't run in there with them. She turned to me and cried into my shoulder and I felt stressed as I let cry. I walked to the seat in the lobby and sat down with my mom while Shoota sat with Ciara trying to distract her from everything that was going on.