Chapter 6

*Pic of LaShondra above*

Matthew's POV

Afta dropping shawty home I doubled back and went to my trap in Atlanta.

When I pulled up I parked my car and got out and walked up to the door. I did the secret knock code and my boy Perry opened the door dappin me up. I looked around and females was naked cooking, weighing, and packing my stuff. Sh*t was lookin productive so I went down the hall to my office.

I was making a couple calls when somebody knocked on my door. I finished my call and told the person to come in just to see it was LaShondra. I sucked my teeth and went back to checking over my paperwork. "Hot why you actin like that?" "LaShondra what you here for?" "Because you ain't give me none in like two week Hot and I miss you." "Naw I'm good." "Who the b*tch you f*cking Matthew." "What the f*ck you just said?" "I said who the b*tch you f*ckin and don't try to lie cause Latesha told Karella that you had some fat b*tch all in yo car so who is she." I snapped and pulled my 9 from under my desk and shot about a inch away from her head. "You see that bullet could've been in yo head. Who the f*ck you think you is coming into my office on some bullsh*t asking who I'm fuckin. Matter of fact get the f*ck out my office and get yo ass back to work before I really off yo ass." Her ass ran out my office and I sat back takin a deep breath. See that's why I can't f*ck with these hoes. I ain't even feel like bein here no more so I locked up my safe and got up leaving my office. I dapped up my niggas before getting in my car and pulling off.

When I got home I looked at the clock and it was already 3 in the damn morning. Damn man this sh*t be crazy. I took a quick shower and took my ass to sleep knowing ima need to get up early tomorrow.

-

-

-

-

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

What the f*ck is that noise. I rolled over and my phone alarm was going off. Damn man the streets calling. I got up and saw it was already 9:30. I don't even know when was the last time I slept this long.

I got up and went to the bathroom doing my business before hopping in the shower. When I got out I dried myself and checked my phone to see I had 10 text messages and 5 missed calls from LaShondra. Man ima have to have a real sit down with her ass cause ion think she understand that after yesterday she cut off. I threw on a pair of boxers and clothes before grabbing my keys and heading out. Since I was helpin shawty move today I took my Escalade and pulled off to her apartment.

When I pulled up I parked my car and locked the dots not trustin nobody ass around here before taking the stairs to her door. This time when I knocked she opened it immediately. "Hi." "Wassup ma." She stepped aside and let me in and I saw she already had everything packed. "Damn girl you move quick." "Oh um yeah I didn't want to take up to much of your time so I started last night and finished around 12." "You ain't have to do all that." "I wanted to." I couldn't help starin at her and I could tell she was uncomfortable cause she wouldn't look back at me. "Aight so what we movin?" "Just a couple of bags and boxes I don't really have a lot of things." "Aight I gotchu."

We both took trips back and forth to my truck loadin up until we was fully done. "Aight shawty that's it?" "Yeah I just have to drop these keys off to my landlord." "Aight where dat at?" "Around the corner." "Hop in I'll drive you." She got in the car and I got in pullin out and driving around the corner to the office. She got out and went into the office and I sat back turning on my radio bumpin to Rich Gang-Milk Marie.

Man I been in this car for 5 minutes and she still ain't come out yet. I turned off my car and got out walking inside. Everything was quiet till I heard somebody crying. I walked to the back and pushed open the door to see some big black nigga had Sarah pressed up against the wall and his pants was half way down. See this why they call me HotBoy cause when I'm mad sh*t get dangerous. I rushed his ass and grabbed his by his shirt yanking him off her and started throwing blows to his body. Nigga was a little b*tch on the floor begging me to stop. I started stomping that nigga in his chest and his stomach until his ass was unconscious.

I turned around and Sarah was sitting in the corner rockin back and forth crying. Sh*t man just seein her like dat hurt me man. I reached out to help her up but she flinched away from me scootin further into the corner. I walked up and kneeled down in front of her. I saw her clothes was still on and I let out a deep breath but the right side of hey face was swollen. "Shawty look at me." She shook her head and I sighed lifting her chin so we was eye to eye. "I'm not gon hurt you and ima try my very best to make sure nobody else hurt you." She started shakin her head and cryin even harder. "Please don't." "I gotchu ma I put that on my life." She looked so helpless but she nodded her head and let me help her up. We walked to the car and we both got in. I pulled off and while I was drivin she didn't say nothing just looked out the window. "Shawty you hungry." She shook her head and I sighed leaning back in my chair more. When I looked in her direction again she was asleep and I couldn't help staring at her from time to time. Lookin at her I made a promise to her and myself that I wouldn't let nothing or nobody hurt her ever again. Shawty been through enough and ima make sure she don't go through no more. I put that on my life.