Chapter 18

Matthew's POV

Man ya boy is off the market officially. I really don't know what to think about being in a relationship but I do know that Sarah is a good person for me. I just hope I can stay faithful because these hoes do be calling and sometimes I might fall into the temptation but ima just have to do my best to leave them alone and focus on my baby. After Sarah and I made a couple runs I dropped her off at my mom's place before going to go meet up with my boy Brain.

I made B come meet me at this park not to far from the trap and I parked my car waiting for him. He came about 10 minutes later and we got right to work. "Alright what you need boss? I know it gotta be serious because we not at the trap." I pulled out Trev phone from my back pocket ad handed it to B. "Trev says he got some text messages from me but everybody knows that I don't do business through text messages so I need you to trace back my number off this phone and tell me where its coming from." Brain took the phone from me and pulled out a computer from his book bag and hooked up the phone to his computer. He got to work doing what he do so I just sat back and started looking through emails and unread messages when Brain interrupted me. "Boss let me see your phone." I looked at him crazy before handing him my phone but was watching him to make sure he wasn't doing nothing he wasn't suppose to. He hooked up my phone to his computer and started typing some shit before looking up shocked. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He put his finger up to his mouth and told me to step out the car making me irritated.

When we stepped out the car I stood there waiting for him to speak but he looked like he was confused. "Yo Brain you better start talking before you piss me the fuck off." "Boss your phone is tapped." "What the hell do you mean tapped?" "I mean that somebody tapped your phone so they can use your number as they please. They can listen to every conversation you have on your phone and read every text message you get. I'm saying either you have a fed after you or you got somebody tryna take you out." By the time he was done I was seeing red. Everybody and they momma know not to cross me and if its the feds thats after my ass they have to do a hell of a lot better because I got judges, lawyers, and polices on payroll. "Can you find out who tapping my shit?" "Yeah but its gonna be a while because I tried to trace back where the text messages are coming from but its hella encrypted." I nodded my head but on inside I was still fuming. "In the meantime, get another phone and lay low until I get back to you on who is behind this." I nodded my head and dapped him up before we went our separate ways. I hopped back in my car and drove off to the direction of my mom's house.

When I pulled up, Sarah and Ciara was in front of the house playing tag while my mom sat on the porch just watching them. I sat in my car for a while just watching them play around thankful that Ciara has a mother figure in her life. I eventually got out the car and walked up the path and through the gate to be tackled by Ciara. "Daddy you wanna play with me and mommy?" "Sure baby." I took off my jacket and threw it on the porch before grabbing Ciara and swinging her in the air. Sarah came up behind me and started to tickle Ciara as I held her. "Mommy mommy stop." Sarah laughed with Ciara as she took her from my hands and kissed all over her cheeks making her laugh even more. "Damn no kiss for me?" She turned around but Ciara whispered something in her ear making her nod her head. "Ciara what did you tell Sarah?" "No kissing boys, they have germs." "That's good baby girl keep thinking like that until you're 30." I saw Sarah roll her eyes and I smacked her ass making turn around and frown before hitting my chest. "What is wrong with you?" "What I tell you about rolling your eyes." "You're so annoying." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me liking the way she felt in my arms.

"Ciara come with grandma and leave the two love birds be." I looked towards my mom and she had a smile on her face making me shake my head and look away. Ciara jumped out of Sarah's arms and ran to my mom and a couple seconds later I heard the front door close.