Chapter 23

*Three Days Later*

Sarah's POV

I was in the middle of this room tied to a chair just staring at this white boy. "Are you ready to tell everything you know." I kept quiet and with that I received another punch to my face making my face whip to the side and making me spit out another mouthful of blood. Since I've gotten here this is how its been going, this white boy come into this room asking me what do I know about Matthew and his business, I don't talk, then I get beat like a dog. I haven't eaten, taken a shower, or been able to use the bathroom in the last three days. I know I have a couple of broken bones and my face is killing me. "Honey look at me." I kept my face turned to the side and I'm guessing that aggravated him because he grabbed my face and making me scream out in pain. "I advise you to start talking because the longer you take to speak the more patience I start to lose." "Fuck you." He laughed and let go of my face while taking a step back. "I'll admit you not a weak bitch, to bad that tough act gonna get you killed. Beat her ass for the disrespect but don't kill her." I looked to my left and right to see the two Jamaicans that take orders from him begin to smile and crack their knuckles. The second he stepped out of the room I felt my hair being pulled hard while a fist connected with my left eye. One of them kicked me in my stomach so hard that it knocked the wind out of me and fly back knocking the chair over. When the chair hit the floor my head hit the floor as well making black spots appear in the line of my sight. I felt them continue to hit and kick me but by now I was fading in and out of consciousness. Before I blacked out I began to imagine me being with Ciara and Matthew like before when things were perfect. I let a couple tears slip before blacking out completely.

-

-

-

Matthews POV

"Y'ALL IS STARTING TO GET ON FUCKING NERVES. WE BEEN IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FOR THREE DAYS AND Y'ALL STILL AINT GOT SHIT." I looked around and all they asses was just looking at me with nothing to say just pissing me off more. I flipped the table we were sitting at and walked out the room feeling my sanity slipping more and more. Three days and we still don't have shit on what is going on with Sarah and I'm starting to panic because I don't even know if she's still alive. I went outside and grabbed a blunt from my pocket lighting it to take somewhat of an edge off. The first pull really calmed me physically but mentally I was all over the place. How the fuck do we have nothing after three days? You would think these niggas would have done something to make Costa Rica shake but they been real quiet and moving real careful. But they is niggas so I know they gon fuck up eventually. After finishing up my blunt I walked back inside the restaurant but when walking to the back I noticed a lightskin nigga ordering some food but I heard a slight accent in his voice. I slowed down and stopped at a nearby table picking up a menu looking over it but I was also looking to hear more of what he was saying. After he ordered his food he paid for it then walked outside while putting a phone to his ear. I quickly walked to the back to see the crew still there. "Aye ya'll I think one of them niggas outside ordering some food." Shoota hopped up with the rest of the crew ready to go and rush this nigga but I quickly shut the door. "Aye my niggas calm down we gotta go at this smart. Vinny and Craig I want ya'll to tail this nigga but don't make it obvious He ordered a bunch of food so he gotta be goin back to they spot, when ya'll find out where its at call my phone and tell me everything." They nodded and grabbed they phones before leaving out the door. "What you want us to do while they out trailing?" "We wait. Knowin Brain he a smart nigga, if he feel like anything is up and we on his trail, he could do anything." They all nodded and we all sat back down at the table silent. I felt like shit was about to really set off in Costa Rica and I have to mentally prepare myself for the worst.

_

_

_

Sarah's POV