Chapter 1

Ok so this is my first time writing a slash story so please stay with me since this will be probably different from past stories, and even though the story won't completely center around faberry they will be kinda heavy the first 2 or 3 chapters! Anyway on to the story I hope you like it!!!

Rachel walked into her apartment that she shared with her best friend Isabel and made her way to her bedroom, throwing her handbag and briefcase down on the floor when she got there. She hadn’t seen Isabel downstairs and assumed her roommate was out for the night since it was already eight o’clock, she was supposed to be staying at Quinn's that night but she had been caught up in a meeting and by the time she was finished it was already too late. She knew that her girlfriend would be pissed off so she would have to make it up to her later.

She picked up her robe and headed into the adjoining bathroom looking forward to a long hot bath “Oh yes baby oh don’t stop” she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the moaning.

“Yes Izzy oh you feel so good” she could hear the squeak of the bed springs accompanied by the moaning and her interest was peeked now and she quietly took the final few steps towards the door. 

Isabel was all fours in the middle of her king size bed and Nick was pounding into her from behind his hands cupping her big breasts, playing with her nipples. 

Rachel was mesmerized by the sight of her friend and her lover, she could see Nick's hard cock moving in and out of Isabel’s pussy and found herself turned on by the sight. She began rubbing her thighs together trying to ease the ache inside of her. Rachel had never been attracted to Isabel, her one and only lover was her child hood best friend Quinn. They had started experimenting in their last year of high school and they soon turned into lovers. Rachel loved Quinn with all her heart but lately she found herself longing for something else.

“Turn around for me baby” Nick told Isabel and he pulled out of her to allow Isabel to climb onto his lap. Rachel licked her lips when she caught sight of Nick's naked cock, it was glistening under the candle light from Isabel’s juices. Rachel had never seen a mans cock hard before, when her and Quinn were younger their best friend Blaine had shown them his penis but it had been soft and smallish, certainly nothing to get excited about.

Isabel sunk down on Nick's cock and began riding him hard, throwing her head back and moaning her enjoyment. Nick was a good lover which is why Isabel and him got together for sex a few times a week. They both knew that what they had wasn’t love, it was lust and it made for some hot sex. Normally they would go to Nick's apartment since he lived alone but Isabel had invited him over that night since Rachel was staying at Quinn's. 

Rachel knew she should close the door quietly and leave the lovers alone but she found herself unable to. Both of their bodies were glistening with sweat and she could tell how much they were enjoying each other. 

“God Nick I’m so close” Isabel cried. 

“Me too baby, me too” he grunted, he cupped her ass and helped her lift up and down on him harder. 

Rachel's hand trailed down her body and cupped her heat, her juices were pooling and she needed to relieve herself. She inserted a couple of fingers and began pumping them in and out of her pussy to the same pace that that Isabel was riding Nick's cock. 

“Yes Nick ……..ah YES” Isabel cried out. 

Rachel pumped faster, her orgasm was so close. 

“Fuck Isabel…………..AHHHHHH” Nick groaned. 

Rachel's body rocked with her orgasm and she bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from calling out along with Isabel and Nick. When she had the strength to finally move she quickly fled the bathroom and closed her bedroom door quietly behind her. She didn’t want to interrupt them by alerting them to her presence but even worse she didn’t want them to realise she had been watching.