Chapter 33

Luckily Blake remembered the name of the hotel they were staying at so she can just take a cab and went there alone without Zacky. She was still in a shock state, couldn't believe that Zacky just kissed her out of nowhere and claimed that she reminded him of Jimmy. Her tears fell like heavy rain, as she shoved a key to her room that she didn't share with anybody.

Without even bothered to switch on the light, Blake threw herself on to the bed and cried hard.

"Jimmy, where are you? I'm lost without you. Please come back. I missed you so much."

She mumbled into the pillow without realizing that a presence had appeared in the dark, watching her with a heavy heart.

Jimmy couldn't stand seeing her cry. He would stay if he could. Along the days when he slipped away, he met his reaper, he watched as other souls being taken away at the sound of newborns crying and some souls asked to stay behind - just like him but they have to fulfill their deeds in return. He asked for a chance to say goodbye and in return he appeared in Blake's life, and was set to reunite her with her family.

Jimmy didn't know anything else besides making music, partying with his friends, drinking beer and pulling pranks once in a while. He carelessly used his time away and now he hadn't much left. Watching Blake crying because she fell in love with him, made him feel guilty - and relieved at the same time - because he too, felt the same way.

"I love you, Jimmy. I wish I could tell you that."

She mumbled again, but Jimmy can hear her crystal loud.

"I'm right here, Blake. And I love you too."

Blake bolted upright, jerked her head up when she heard that familiar and unruly voice behind her. Her fingers reached for the light switch on the bedside table and she switched it on. The small source of light filled the room and poured its glow on half of Jimmy's face as he emerged from the dark, getting closer to her.

"Jimmy?!"

Jimmy smiled at her wearily. As usual he held out one arm and Blake came running towards him. She wrapped her legs around his lanky torso and crashed her lips onto his without even caring that Jimmy had to crouch down a little, meeting her height. She kissed him hard and heavy, telling him how much she missed him and his lips trailed kisses on her cheek, nose, eyelids, forehead and her chin afterwards.

"Jimmy where have you been?"

Jimmy ran his hand through her hair, their blue eyes locked and refused to turn away.

"I was around. I'm sorry Blake. I didn't mean to slip away. It's the one thing that I can't control."

"That's okay. As long as you're back here with me."

"Ah, but there's one more thing that I can't control."

"What?"

"Falling for you. I can't stop myself."

Blake's smile grew into a shy grin and Jimmy quickly captured her lips again, while landing her on the bed. As she settled herself on the bed, Jimmy leaned over, forcing her to lie on her back while their lips still didn't part. Jimmy was surprised how he can easily get turned on when he didn't even have blood running through his veins right now. He forgot about Zacky's feeling towards her for a while, and wanted to have Blake all to himself tonight.

Slowly he reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards with her arms already wide open, making it easy for him to yank it away from her. He drank again her beautiful pale skin clashed with the black lacy bra with matching panties and her burgundy hair on fire tonight.