Chapter 11

Valerie got up abruptly from bed and went straight for the bathroom. Matthew grunted softly as his tatted hand rubbed on her side of the bed, searching for her. He jerked his head up, closing one eye.

"Val?" he called.

Valerie didn't answer. He heard something from inside the bathroom. Valerie was groaning, and it sounded like she was in pain. Matthew quickly scrambled out of bed and slammed the bathroom door open.

"Baby? You're okay?" he asked in panic. He saw Valerie was sitting on the floor, facing the toilet. She nodded as she flushed down her dinner last night.

"I'm okay."

"You don't look like it."

Valerie ignored his remark and just rinsed her mouth with some water.

"We can go to the hospital if you're not feel-"

"I'm okay, Matty." She brushed her fingers on his bare muscular chest lightly. He caught her hand before she slid it down his stomach and felt hot on her skin.

"Baby you have a fever."

"Huh? I don't."

"Yes you do. Don't go to work today. Just rest at home."

"I've been skipping work forever ever since I know you."

Matthew smirked. It's true, his wife had always been following him around in tour and other events.

"Maybe you should just quit your job and become a housewife?"

Valerie narrowed her eyes at him. "You're seriously thinking that?"

"Yeah. What? Is it wrong for me to think like that?"

Valerie laughed softly and circled her arms around his toned waist. He embraced her even tighter.

"If you can support me then I don't have any problem quitting my job." she murmured into his abs.

"You know I can support you baby. I'm a fucking rock star now."

Valerie slapped him in the ass. "Don't be so cocky. You are nothing without your fans."

Matthew smiled in her hair. But after a while, Valerie felt nauseous again. Matthew's smell started to fill her nostrils and she puked inside the toilet once again.

"Right, hospital. In five minutes."

*****************************************************************************************************

The sun was shining brightly as Jimmy walked around his own house for like the 20th times. Not much have changed, only a few of his belongings were now gone and his plants were mostly dead.

At the front porch there were a lot of flowers and cards, burnt candles, some pictures of him, some signage that wished him Rest In Peace and so on. He had read them over and over again while waiting for Blake to wake up. He didn't notice the flowers and speeches last night because it was too dark.

He smiled and a little bit touched by the love that have been thrown for him. But at the same time he felt weird because he was still standing there, not resting in peace at all. He heard a loud groaning from inside the house and he quickly teleported.

He appeared in the bedroom to find Blake was curling up on the bed, hands on her stomach.

"Blake! What's wrong?"

Blake glanced at him with her face scrunched up in pain. "I'm fucking hungry."

Jimmy's mouth opened wide and he broke into laughter after that. He can't bring himself seriously everytime he heard Blake cursed.