Books Written by AliceFair

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Alice Fair (this is my pen name, anyway!)

☮Age: A secret~

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?! (Inspired you?!): Real life experiences, anime/manga, video games, books, music, and pictures (usually stuff that would stick out to me or they're beautiful to look at).

☮What genres do you like to write?!: I tend to combine my genres together, so it can get pretty crazy when I have to narrow it down at one or two. Here my genres in no particular order: romance, fantasy, adventure, drama, humor, angst, tragedy, paranormal, supernatural, short stories, and poetry (I swear I will never post up my paranormal and supernatural work, though, for reasons I won't say).

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! (J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that or just sell your stories on sites?!): I won't lie, it's my dream to be published and carve my existence in the world as a writer. How famous... Well, I can only dream! But I know I'll work hard for it!

☮Anything coming up?! (New books?! Sequels?!): Not at the moment, although the idea of a sequel for my current novel in progress is playing around in my head (gotta focus on my current novel first!). And I am trying not to go into the temptation of making it a triology, quartet or more than that.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Winds of Change

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Running away to find yourself, fight, and move forward is one thing.

Running away from your arranged marriage, the biggest duty for a princess to fulfill, is another.

Many rumors, questions, and speculations surround the circumstances of why Princess Iris of Tetra uncharacteristically spurns her arranged marriage. For those who know her, she is always obedient in her duties, accepting her position as princess seriously, even though she was originally born and raised elsewhere. However, for those who know her well are able to sense she doesn't necessarily like her obligations.

So, why did she run away, even though she is fully aware many arranged marriages in her part of society are loveless?

For Lord Kyle of Firenze, he sets off on a journey to find his runaway fiancee, seeking answers on her motives. There is one huge snag in this, however: how can the pursuer search for the pursued, as the pursued hides from the pursuer, when neither one knows what the other looks like?

Add in an adventure Iris never expects herself to get into, perhaps a punishment from Karma for not being dutiful enough, and this is where her true self comes out.

This quest, with Fate pulling the strings, brings Kyle and Iris together soon enough; not as betrothed or beings of high society, but as fighters and tacticians of war. Things will get complicated from there.

★Genres: Fantasy | Adventure

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~