Books Written by Ivoryiris97

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Trinity Merrell

☮Age: 15:D

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I wish I had some sappy, emotional story that would bring the world to its knees… But I don’t. So can you settle for the real story? Pwease? Too bad. OK so, when I was in second grade, I used to hate reading, so my teacher decided to make me read the entire box car children series – but more on that never. Anyways, when she gave me activities to do, I would write stories instead to get out of it. I also took three hour naps in the reading tents. >;)

☮What genres do you like to write?! ALL OF THEM!!! … Except historic fiction. But who knows? Maybe I’ll get into it soon!

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I’d really love it if people read my books and got genuinely excited over them. There’s nothing like a book that makes even the writer overcome with emotions… I fangirl with the best of them at a good story, and I’d absolutely love it if that’s how people felt about my work<3

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Oh my gosh so much. “Shhh… It’s Top Secret” is officially going to be a trilogy. And “The Secrets We Keep” I going to be an after-series series for it. I’ve also got six new ideas primped and ready for writing… As soon as I finish the ones I have up now that it :D

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Love Bites

★Subtitle: It’s not your average “love story.”

★Summary: Sometimes our plans for life don’t always work out. Rain McKenzie’s nose has always been in the books. She has never known what it was like to love, or even what a relationship is like… Not that she particularly desires to. Her heart is dead-set on going to a University and making a name for herself. Boyfriends and relationships would just get in the way. Her best friend Gia tries to convince her that falling in love could be a good thing for Rain, it may even help her see life differently… But why should she listen to a girl who won’t even follow her own advice? Then Jason Fulton literally stumbles into her life. Will Rain keep up her boy fast? Or take a chance with love? And when Allen is accidentally brought into the picture by Gia, will Rain choose between the two knights in shining armour? Or create her own destiny?

★Genre: Humor | Romance | Teen Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: I Know You Are!

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Jenna Reynolds and Josh Turner have known each other since they were born. Unfortunately, they also hate each other’s guts. But their strained relationship is challenged when Josh tells his mom that Jenna is his girlfriend. Can they bring themselves to find the best in each other and make this work? Or will this only make their relationship worse?

★Genre: Humor | Teen Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Reaching Out

★Subtitle: Can anybody save her from the path of destruction?

★Summary: Tasha Fultes has a secret.

And the only one who knows about it is her best and only friend, Eric Walker. But the one thing Eric doesn’t know is how much the memory haunts her. And when her mother is released early from jail, her tough girl attitude slowly deteriorates as she gets more and more frightened that she’ll come after her. Could Eric be the only one to save her from sinking into a pit of despair? Or will the memories swallow her up forever?

★Genre: Teen Fiction | Romance

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Shhh… It’s Top Secret

★Subtitle: When everything finally seems normal… It's not.

★Summary: Daniella McKenny is no stranger to lies and secrets.

After all, she’s been under federal protection since she was three. Her school is in the middle of nowhere and it’s main goal is to train the next generation of super intelligent, super strong secret agent teenage girls. Things get out of hand though, when she learns that for her whole life, she has been protected from the biggest secret ever. Now she has to find out if she can do the one thing she’s been training for her entire life.

But can she really keep this secret?

★Genre: Fantasy | Humor

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~