Books Written by _AntaRct1Xa_

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name:_AntaRct1Xa_

☮Age:12 years old

☮Gender:Female

☮What got you writing?!:I am a writer at my school. One day, I thought of suggesting a gradeschool prom for our school. So I thought of an idea that could fit the 9 sections we have. (You'll learn more when I get to the title)

☮What genres do you like to write?!:Romance, Teen Fiction, Historical Fiction

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!)I want to be an award winning writer and I also want to have my book turned into a movie :) So yeah, very J.K. Rowling.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!)I have already started the series for my book. 9 books in the series :).

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title:The 9 Sisters (Book 1: Princess of Snow and Ice)

★Subtitle:This will make an icy first impression.

★Summary:This story follows Antarctica's hate then love for who she is betrothed to and her maturing into a fine woman who can handle her powers, her family and her life. Her icyness, her warming up to a lost-friend-turned-fiance and her angry outbursts are witnessed in this book. When a brother who was kidnapped and raised to turn against his own family decides to battle out her and her sisters, many things are risked, many loved things, including their kingdom and families, are tried to be protected.

★Genre:Romance | Historical Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~