Books Written by sassmax

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Shailee

☮Age: 13

☮Gender: female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): well to be honest I'm not exactly sure but I think it was after reading all these books I decided it would be fun to write my own story and it just went from there.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Usually Fan Fiction but I often like to write romance and drama and then every now and then teen fiction

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I want to become a published author. Not really nessacary a best selling like J.K Rowling but published.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) well I have heaps of upcoming books in my story Stories of The Future and an upcoming Sequal of Sierra Bell Clive coming soon but it hasn't of yet been revealed.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Save Your Heart Tonight (Zayn Malik Love Story)

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Synopsis: 16 year old Halley Montrose goes to school like any other teenager and has a normal boyfriend, Chadence Goodman (Cadence) or so everyone thinks. Beneath what everyone can see her boyfriend secretly abuses her behind everyone's back and Halley won't tell anyone even her parents or friends just because she is scared of him. She try's to be happy and make it look like she loves him but sometimes it doesn't work like that. One afternoon Chadence takes Halley to Nando's where she starts singing up the front of the crowd and guess who just happens to be there One Direction every girls dream including Halley's. One boy in particular sees behind those curtains and fall in love with her. Can he save her or is it to late?

★Genre: Fan Fiction | Romance

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~