Books Written by RemaissanceFiend

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Remaissance

☮Age: 15

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): We had a writing contest in my middle school, so I just joined out of experimental purposes.

☮What genres do you like to write?! I don't really have a specific genre I like to stick to. I know I can't right Humor, but I'm really good with Paranormal. 

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I want to be a published author. I really just want to see my parents proud. Big deals with my work are also in the plan, as well as college recognition for my writing.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Well, I have a work planned of with a friend of mine. We haven't posted it up yet on our shared account @SkyexFiend, but it'll be up soon. 

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: She Sings A Song Of Death

★Subtitle: Save me from the sin, but bury me in the darkness

★Summary: Stasophelle Hendrix is only eighteen, but she's died more than her fair share of times. This could because of the mysterious curse that has stricken the women of her family, but it has never been as bad as her case. A long string of missing nothings has Stasophelle baffled and at a loss. But, how can she fight Death when it could be closer than she thinks?

★Genre: Paranormal | Romance | Thriller

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~