Books Written by charlesanity

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Charles Calma

☮Age: 13

☮Gender: M

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I was into writing since third grade. I even had a book called "Need More Cookies" and that was intended for children to share. I made that one when I was in the fourth grade. I love writing so much.

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Mostly Adventure, Thriller. ;)

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!: Yes yes! I'll publish my book TAQ on December!

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Uh-huh. As soon as I finished TAQ, there will be a sequel. i just finished writing the plot line of the trilogy. New books? Uh, I'm writing Room 108, Delusion and Vita Nova.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Animo Quest

★Subtitle: She came, she saw, will she conquer?

★Summary: In the future world, sixteen-year-old Amphritite "Iris" Dimlight of Sector D: The Sociable changes her way of living when she volunteers to be an Aspirant on the competition The Palace had launched, The Animo Quest. She knows that joining means betraying her sector, her family and herself. Al officials of the Palace chose one Aspirant to monitor every single move in the camp and sooner on the battle field. Once she notices that she has the "signs" of having a rare ability, Queen Bella personally supervises her. Will she survive in the competition? Will she succeed in hiding her abilities? Will she still live? Find out now.

★Genre: Adventure | Thriller

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~