Books Written by TheReadingAngel

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: TheReadingAngel

☮Age: 13

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I'm a huge bookworm. Two years ago, if you asked me to read a book without pictures, I would've laughed. Now, I read at least ten books a month, and I feel that I want to express myself through writing, just like some of my favorite authors.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance, teen-fiction, fantasy, or whatever comes to mind. :)

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!): Maybe some time in the future. Right now, I just want to be me. :)

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequel?!) Yes, I'm planning on many more, but I need to update my first book more often, so I wouldn't post anything new for now.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Kissing Club

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Enrolled in an International Boarding School in America, Julian Rios, a Hispanic daredevil, easily snatches the attention of all the girls he talks to. With his style and swagger, who could resist?

Allison Shaw, half-Filipina, half-American, is on her second year in the school. She is a complete badass yet straight A student, just like Julian.

The school has finally allowed the students to make and join clubs, and for some idiotic reason, someone decided to start The Kissing Club, a club for experienced kissers, and not-so-experienced kissers. Neither Julian nor Allison plan on joining the club, but will their friends be able to compel them in?

★Genre: Romance | Humor | Teen-Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~