Books Written by IDEASmi

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: My real name's Chizzy (don't really know why I should hide that)

☮Age: 18

☮Gender: Male

☮What got you writing?!: I used to write a lot when I was little. Not stories tho. Just anything that comes across my mind, I put it down on paper. As I grew on, I discovered that I had a very vivid imagination. Like it's a gift or something. It also helped turn me to the wiz I am now (don't mean to brag). So, I combined both hungers- writing and imagination. With that, Chizzy the Nigerian author was born. :-)

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Fantasy Fiction and Mystery, for now

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!: Obviously, yes! Who doesn't? I love Rowling to stupor though. I'm a huge fan(attic) of hers.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!): Yup. Two sequels to the story I'll post in this thread.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: They

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Chiddy. A 15-year old Nigerian boy has his life turned 180 degrees around on his 15th birthday. Once living a very peaceful life with wealthy parents Chima and Adaeze, he discovers the bleak side of life after an explosion struck his residential home with claims of his mom and dad as the only victims. . .Chiddy must now find a way to deal with his new life. A life of an orphan. A life "They" must not let him live. A life "They" choose to capture. Alongside Sani, Nicole, and Amy, Chiddy must know who "They" are and bring them down.

★Genre: Mystery | Action

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~