Chapter Sixteen - No Air.

Sorry ya'll for the cliffies, I just love writing them!

I think you'll all love this chapter. A bit quirky, but great in the end.

Will Darcy survive the talent show?! Wait and see!

And 1D is only going to appear in the end, or so I think, so don't be angry if I don't really add them alot in the chapter!

Carrie xoxo

P.S One Suggestion, you see the song in the "Multimedia" section when you scroll down? Play that song while you read this chapter. You'll understand why soon ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly peeked across the window, to see a deserted house. No lights, no one. They were out. 

My worst living thought has come to life.

I'm alone. With no one to help me. Cross out Emma, Cross out Louis, Cross out Niall, Cross out Harry, Cross out Zayn, Cross out Liam...

No one.

I fell into my bed, hoping to enter into a fitful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 DAYS LATER...

I rubbed my tired head as I dropped my bag into my seat in class. It was abuzz, with noises and gasps and chit-chats, mainly about the talent show today. It will decide between if it's Emma or me that is going to win the talent show.

It seems to me that Emma have already won.

Oh wait, there's other contestants, so I'll be pretty much fine.

Or so I think.

So much for the three-days practice, which really sucked. My voice is terrible, the song is terrible, and... I'm terrible. 

Emma slowly strutted up to me, wearing a stylish legging and T-Shirt screaming out the word "WINNER HERE!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Hi.. Darce." Emma murkily said. I didn't bother to look at her conceited face. In three days, her attitude has become a pig. Or like most say, a piglet. "I see, you're doing the talent show eh?"

I nodded tiredly. "Yeah...mhm..."

"Well, I just came to say, watch your back, because I'm going to beat you. It was the wrong choice of you entering..." She teased, before walking back to her seat, surrounded by the crowd.

Doesn't she even know there's more people entering?! Maybe not.

I knew - it was wrong to tell her One Direction is coming to be my neighbour. Look now, what happened to her. Out came a snobbish, mean, braggy girl, who thinks she could rule the world with just one wink.

ONE WINK?! You've got to be kidding me.

I felt my heart drop as Mr. Greyhem entered the classroom briskly. He adjusted his glasses before taking his seat. It was made out of leather, but is in this classroom for around 20 years now.

"Good morning class," Mr. Greyhem announced. "The school talent show is happening today, and your parents or... whatever will be coming to watch."

I couldn't hear anything else after he said "your parents."

Does it means my mom is coming? That, to follow.

I raised my hand. "When will the auditions begin?"

Mr. Greyhem snarled. "Patience child, is the key to happiness."

Uhm, I didn't understand a word his said. His accent is too... clogged up. Must be the old age catching up with him as he had a few white hair here and there. I felt the whole world crash down around me. I've never been in front of everyone, or being in the spotlight by myself before, so you can say I'm pretty much hopeless for now.