prologue

Just a note, I have edited this chapter up to an extent where most mistakes have been taken out. All Rights Reserved 2013.

Enjoy the story!

:-:-:-:-:

One Direction. Really?!

Tell me, how do you feel when you look at the clock in your classrom and it doesn't move a bit?

Or let me rephrase that. How do you feel when there's thirty-two people eyes laid directly on you. Multiply those thirty-two eyes by two and you'll get sixty four single eyes. Not even kidding. 

I'm not joking. Just a few minutes ago, people were just talking about homework, tests, the weekend, you get the gist. Jocks were doing their thing. The clever ones talking about how Marvel is better than DC (which is wrong, in my utmost opinion), and then just a second after Emma blurted the frickin' thing out, the whole class is silent.

Trust me, I'm not the kind of girl who admire this kind of attention.

"Darcy... are you serious?" A girl popped up right infront of me, with her hand waving a few inches across my face. 

I gulped. "N-no, it's not what you think - "

Emma. What shall I say about her? Well, first of all, she is Emma Stone. No no, if you are thinking of the Emma Stone, the girlfriend of Andrew Garfield, the girl in Easy A, well you are wrong. She's different. Emma is a hardcare One Stupidrection fan, which pisses me off to the limit.

You might wonder why I paused, before saying Directioner. First, I hate One Direction. I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I can even say Justin Bieber is better than them! I don't get it, like seriously. Their name really pisses me off, cause it doesn't mean anything, and then they are all these transsexual boys trying to achieve their fame. I mean, what the hell is that?!

Shut up Darcy, your mind is going haywire.

No, Emma you shut up first!

I know, I might seem a little bit "off" to you but I'm not normally like this. I'm ranting because of one specific reason, which you may know now.

It's because One Direction is going to be my neighbours. And don't even think that it will be that easy. Cause it won't. Do you want to know why?

Because Emma just screamed, literally screamed it out to the whole class. And you know exactly what would happen if the whole class knows.

It's like feeding people the truth and forcing them to spread it out.

The perks of having a Directioner best friend, I guess?

:-:-:-:

The prologue is out! Hope you liked it.

Dedication goes to @flossybitch for the lovely cover.

Be sure you fan, comment or vote on this story!

Love, Kari x