[3] "Are You Serious?"

"Seriously Darcy, you can be very stupid." Emma muttered as she bit into her cheese-and-mayo sandwich. I sat there stupidly staring at her sandwich.

"What?!" I spat. "Didn't I tell you many times? I despise them. All Time Low and Paramore are the new generation, woman."

Emma sighed, shaking her head. "You're living next to the world's most famous pop-band, and you just dissed them just like that?"

"I don't care Emma," I replied, not minding the stares I've been recently getting since the school found out my neighbours. "As long as I don't spend so much time with them, I'll be fine."

"What? You should! Never mind, you should invite me to your house next time, I seriously want to meet them!"

I stared at Emma. "Emma, you do know that the security won't let you - after what you did last time to... the park. And plus the neighbourhood is very closely monitored!"

"So...?" Emma said, startled. "Do something with them otherwise I will."

"Yeah, like what?"

"Tell your dad about the prank you did last summer." Her lips formed a wicked smile. Oh dayum. She wins this round. If my parents ever find out, this would mark the end of my existence.

"Fine," I sigh, defeated. "Deal."

"Happy Friday!" She yells out of no where, then returning her attention to the foot.

This is going to be a whole lot of a weekend.

:-:-:-:

"Hey chubby cheeks."

"Hey mom!" I smile, finishing off the last of my homework as she enters my room. She sits beside me and places her arm around my shoulders as I write up the last word.

"So, did the boys enjoy the cake?"

I stopped writing and accidentally - note my sarcasm - drop my pen onto the ground. Grumbling, I pick it up but by then my mind is already blank. Crap. "Er, dunno." I muttered back. "I didn't really pay attention to their reaction."

My mind switches to the moment when that Horan guy complimented the cake.

"Well, that's great because this weekend, I told that Harriet guy this morning when I saw him jogging around the park that - "

"Harry Styles." I correct her.

"Yes that Harry boy, I told them that I allowed you to go out with them for the first time! Isn't that amazing?"

No. Not at all.

"W-what? Why?!" I almost end up screaming, but I stop myself as I'm talking to my mom, not anyone else."

"Yes hun, in an hour they'll be picking you up." Mom replied, smiling into my shocked eyes.

"Where the hell will we be going?!" I moaned.

"Well, consider it as some kind of a field trip." Mom grinned.

A field trip. Come on mom, I'm not a fifth-grader anymore!

"Why did you... agree to this?!" I say, seething with anger.

Mom sighed, and rubbed her thumb against my left cheek. "Nawh Darcy, you've been staying in this house for too long - it's unhealthy! And besides, the boys need a personal assistant... and you can probably take it up, and besides.... you'll earn money!

Earning money from those boys? Sounds good, but not good enough.

"Well, you'd better get changed, otherwise you'd be walking around with them in your school uniform!" Mom laughed.

Ugh, sometimes I hate my mother.

:-:-:-:

"Mom, are you serious?" I gritted my teeth as the black Audi rolled up the pavement.

She smiled, patting my shoulder calmly and whispering a word. "You'll be fine."

Yeah, as if.

"Hello Darcy!" Harry greeted, walking up the pavement of my house. My lips shuddered, hoping that this was all a dream. This is stupid.

"How do you even know my name...."

"Fame comes with a price." He replies, sounding arrogant. He lends his hand for me to hold, but being a typical Darcy, I shoved it away.

I guess my mom noticed me.

"Don't worry boys, she gets kind of shy at times!" Mom cried, before muttering to herself. "Like now."

"Where are we going?" I impatiently asked, as the car drives away.

"We're meeting up with the boys today." Harry replied.

Ahh, this is going to be one heck of a day.

:-:-:-: