[11] "Tell The Truth, Honey Bun."

At first I couldn't feel anything. Just, numbness.

Until...

"Darce, is that true?" Harry asked, forcing me to speak up.

"Uh....um....I...uhm...." I mumbled. "Uh....."

Niall laughed. "Tell the truth, honey bun."

I lowered my head. Hearing Emma's laugh in the background, I clenched my fists tightly, trying to not stomp up the audience and punch her right in the face. Imagine, if I did. It would probably cause worldwide catastrophe. The DOOM.

Nah, just kidding.

"No!" I said, stomping off back into the dressing room.  Locking the room door, I leapt onto the couch and started crying.

I don't know why, I just did.

I swear, I don't have a crush on Harry Styles. Why would I? I hate him a lot. Most probably the worst member of the band. I guess I told Emma the wrong meaning in school weeks ago. I hate Emma now. I take the comment back about what I said that Emma can be hated, or loved. It's so hate now.

I don't like Harry Styles. It's just....

I heard a loud crash on the door. Most probably it was the boys trying their luck to get in. I shook my head, rubbing it painfully, to ease the pain.

"I see you're upset, darling?" A voice meekly said inside the room.

I sat upright. Who the hell is that?!

"Who are you...?" I muttered.

The feminine voice echoed. "The one you hate?"

I gave a frown. "Hi Lou."

It WAS Lou. She was hiding behind the clothing rack, to my surprise. Swiftly, she came over to sit beside me as the door just pounded loudly. What are the boys doing now?! Slamming a log into the room like past centuries ago?!

"Why so sad?" She said, wiping off the tears streaming down my face.

I pushed her hand away. "You didn't see?" I replied angrily, but in a soft tone. "I was just publicly humiliated infront of the whole frickin' world few minutes ago."

She frowned. "Hun, don't worry, it'll be all over soon. It's just a band? What harm could it do to you?!"

"Everything." I muttered. "Everything."

She gave a reassuring hug. "Don't worry, keep your head held high, you'll be alright, believe me."

"Yeah, yeah." I ignored. "I will."

Right then, the door forced open. I couldn't help but chuckle at the state of the band members. Niall was sweating, Louis was gasping for air, Harry was wiping off his face, unlike Liam and Zayn who was just standing there.

"Why the hell did you lock the door?" Niall asking, bending down to get some more air.

I smiled, brushing off my terrible mood. "Because I had to."

He gave me a fake smile before walking in rudely into the dressing room. 

"Let's talk." Liam said. "Right NOW."

"There's nothing to talk about... dummy." I said, irritating the hell out of Liam. Well, he made my life worse last night so... you know!

"Yes, we do." Zayn muttered. "First, we're moving out of your neighbourhood. And second, DO YOU SERIOUSLY LIKE HARRY?!"

Lou backed off. "Woah, what is going on here?!"

I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. "I told you Lou, I was humiliated."

Harold just stood behind the door (as it was closed) and kept silent. I bet he is mad at me. His facial expressions definitely confirms it.

"Look," I said, frustrated. "I didn't not confirm that I like Harry, and I did not say I hated Harry."

"Yes you did." Niall spoke. "Many times."

I rubbed my head. "Whatever. But I DO NOT LIKE HARRY."

Liam giggled. "Yes, yes. You 'don't."

Lou stood in the middle of the crowd (well there's only the six of us) as we all quarrelled like there was no tomorrow. Until she spoke.

"SHUT UP!" Lou commanded loudly. "CAN WE JUST FIX THIS!"

Then, we heard a knock on the front door.

"Must be one of the crewmen, wanting to peek at our conversation, eh?" I said in a bored tone. Lou nodded, placing her arms on her hips.

"Open it Harry. Should be Simon." Louis said. Not mistaking for Lou. Although they actually do sound a like.

Harry opened the door. And what he saw, was a great sight.

:-:-:-:

"Do not move." The anonymous character said, pointing a gun at Harry's chest. We all froze. 

Clad in black from top-to-toe, the person whom I believe is a man, instructed Harry and all of us to exit the dressing room and be quiet."

Well, in my mind, it's spiralling out of control.

"What the hell -"

"Ah,ah,ah." The man hissed. "No making sounds Louis, or I'll shoot your best friend, Harry down."

We followed the man down, with our hands held high. No one was in the building, or as I can see. It was me, Lou, Louis, Liam,Zayn,Niall,Harry and 3 masked men who was escorting us down to a car park.

"Why are you doing this?" Harry managed to ask, as we were all pushed into a black, tinted van. 

"To make the world see that we can do ANYTHING."

So here's what happened in the past 3 days.

1) I've been chased down by 200+ girls.

2) I have survived One Direction.

3) I maked out with Liam. Payne. (Although I wished it would be Hemsworth. But he's engaged to Miley Cyrus so...)

4) I was drunk.

5) Emma told the whole world that I have a crush on Harry Styles.

6) I'm going to be kidnapped.

Oh lord, what in the world have I done to you?!

:-:-:-:

[STILL IN EDITING 9/09/2013!]

Just a note - I will be removing the latter part of this chapter out as it seems too corny and cheesy.

Love, Kari x