[9] "It's Nice To Meet You, Darcy."

Suffering writer's block right now. Sorry for the crappy chapter. *sighs*

:-:-:-:-:

[9] "It's Nice To Meet You, Darcy."

We finally arrived at what seems to be a tall tower, with window as their glasses. Surely, you all must've seen that. But I haven't. I'm a sub-urban person, not the urban type. The limousine rolled up the driveway, with screaming girls mocking the whole limousine.

"So, this is how you live your life?" I asked, freaking out. What would the girls react to? Will they think I'm the "Darcyfied" girl?

"Yeah, course it is." Zayn flashed a smile.

"I'm not so sure if I can go out..." I muttered nervously as the bodyguards or so I think instructed the girls sternly to make way for the "hottest band in the world."

Niall gave a comforting pat on the back. "Don't worry fellah, Harry will cover it for you."

"What?!" I and Harry chorused at the same time.

Niall shrugged. "Why not? You guys seem like a couple anyway."

Louis gave a hearty laugh as I sat on the seat, fuming red.

"We're NOT a couple!" I growled, with my seething anger growing by the minute. "And NEVER will be!"

Harry nodded along, agreeing to the fact that I was right. But he seemed to had turned his face away when I said that.

"Fine," Liam whined. "I'll cover for her."

I shook my head rapidly. "Oh hell am I not going to walk with a guy who has smooched with me last night. Hell no."

Mr. Cowell, who seemed to be hearing the conversation, turned around. "I'll take her. Boys, just act normal. Especially you Harry, you're the big bow-wow here."

Bow-wow? What the hell is that?!

"Get ready for the camera boys. Darcy, stay here with me." Simon sternly mentioned.

I nodded, hoping not to get on Simon's bad side. It's terrible to. It'll ruin your lives. Look at what happened to the people auditioning for American Idol when Simon was around.

"I'm going to die." Zayn groaned.

"I thought you liked the limelight?" I asked.

Zayn shook his head. "Sometimes. Unlike now."

"Cheer up, Bradford Bad Boi, it'll come clear to you! Anyway, it's just an interview, what more could be worse?" Louis said, adjusting his hair.

It took a while for the bodyguards to let open the door because of the screaming girls mobbing the limousine. I ABSOLUTELY HATE them. I mean, the Directioners. Or whatever their names are.

The bodyguards finally opened the door, and the screaming girls went berserk at their faces. Luckily, there was a barricade protecting them from coming over, however I had a sinking feeling that it won't last long.

The boys grinned as it was their best days ever as the camera flashed menacingly at their faces. Oh, poor Liam, covering his eyes when the lights blind him.

"Okay Darcy, go ahead, and join the boys."

"But..but..."

"Is there a problem?"

I followed suit, and finally I caught up with the boys, just in time for a camera to flash. The girls behind the barricade gasped in awe, wondering who the hell I am.

Should I really be saying "Hi, I'm Darcy Mitchell." or "I'm the Darcyfied you're all looking for!"

I popped in between Liam's and Harry's shoulder, as we walked on the red carpet.

"You guys are so... dead after this." I quietly mouthed while smiling as Harry waved to the crowd, who seemed to be taken aback after my appearance.

"Who is this girl?" I hear one girl saying.

"I think it's that Darcyfied slut we've been seeing lately on Twitter." One replied.

"Well, she sucks." Another taunted.

At least they didn't know who I was, so they couldn't confirm my identity.

"Don't. Say. Your. Name." Liam whispered to me.

I nodded as we entered the building.

But then, my heart sank when I heard something being screamed at across the crowds.

"Oh my god, it's Darcy Mitchell! My best friend! She's in my school! Oh my god she's with One Direction! That little hoe, I love you!" Emma shrieked at the top of her lungs, alarming the crowd and turning their eyes to me.

I sometimes wonder why I actually have a friend who talks too much.

:-:-:-:

Firstly, she screamed in my class that One Direction are going to be my neighbours. Now, she screaming out loud that I'm their neighbour.

Oh god, why can't you just take her life away?

"Your cover is blown sweetie." Louis mentioned as I sat in their dressing room, drinking another glass of water after another. This ISN'T turning out to be good. At all.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Niall asked, as a make-up artist added blush to his face. 

"Your mom." I taunted back. He frowned, making me believe he was fond of his mother.

"No, who is she? Mr.StopTalkingAndAskingRandomQuestions,WellNotRandomButAnnoyingOnesMrHaroldStyles briefly continued on from Niall's question.

"She's my best friend." I sighed, letting out the truth. Sometimes I believe these group of boys are great-secret-keepers.

"Well, she isn't your best friend if she just told the whole world that we were your neighbours." Zayn cleverly said. "Harsh, isn't it?"

"That was the whole point you know, Darcy?" Liam said.

"So now you're telling me the whole, long, truth of why you moved to my neighbourhood? Sounds like a bit of gossip." I commented, sighing.

"We moved to your neighbourhood because we know that no one would really know us." Zayn told us.

"But you didn't know me." I said.

"Yes, but we didn't know you." Zayn carried on, entering a philosophical state of mind. "So now, when your stupid friend goes on and tells the whole world that we're living next to each other, it makes it easier for people to find you, then to..."

"Find you stupid gaybos." I ended his minute-long of lecture. I think Zayn's the legit one out of the band, in my opinion...

"So now you've got to move out. Soon." I smiled.

"Sadly, yes. After two days of fun, it's nice to meet you, Darcy." Niall breathed in heavily.

I nearly screech inside my body.

"Uhm okay. Sounds great." I said, hiding my epic feelings inside myself.

Just then, the dressing room door opened.

"You guys are on in 2 minutes, get ready."

I'm dead. So dead. 

Well, I am ABOUT to be killed again by a gazillion Directioners stomping their way into the studio, right now.

And that, is a fact.

 :-:-:-:

[EDITED: 9/09/2013]